Academy Retained List

5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Surprised that John’s lad has been released, as I gather he turned in some decent performances in what was his first year with the U23s. Good luck to him and all the other lads who are leaving Take inspiration from Jamie Vardy

Was the only name that shocked me on list too, I may be biased by @John O'Brien updates and posts but Jordan seems to have had a decent first term in 23s despite some layoffs. 

Best wishes were ever they all end up especially Jordan! 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Surprised that John’s lad has been released, as I gather he turned in some decent performances in what was his first year with the U23s. Good luck to him and all the other lads who are leaving Take inspiration from Jamie Vardy

Think  vardy was more to so with his off field antics at that age. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Was the only name that shocked me on list too, I may be biased by @John O'Brien updates and posts but Jordan seems to have had a decent first term in 23s despite some layoffs. 

Best wishes were ever they all end up especially Jordan! 

Yes most of the others were older, and have been here for a while. Maybe John can update us on the clubs thinking, as it does seem to us a bit of a surprise. The only other surprises, were perhaps a few of those who were actually retained  It looks as if we might need to recruit a few from outside to boost the numbers of the U23 squad

• Like 2