THE EFL HEARING THREAD

this has all the tension of the classic will he sign or wont he of the past 

worryingly i don't many went well 

I having one of Neils neighbours ( someone called lee) let me know if he hears a bath running  then we're fecked 

Here is exclusive footage of the panel, as they deliberate throughout Friday afternoon.

An EFL spokesperson said "A decision is not expected before Monday"

Pub.jpg

Edited by Sheff74
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Friday afternoon - surprised they are dragging it out as long 

Reckon weekend to review and deliberate, clarification questions Monday, gallows built for Tuesday.. joking just think we will be found not guilty, don't know why.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I having one of Neils neighbours ( someone called lee) let me know if he hears a bath running  then we're fecked 

Tha wat ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, steelowl said:

You started early?

• Haha 2

My mate is a reyt idiot and hasn’t been keeping up with all this. He thought that this was all done and dusted and the charges had been dropped. What a muppet.

Would someone mind briefly explaining – purely for his benefit, mind – what the point of this hearing is and how f00ked we are likely to be if the decision goes against us?

And then I can pass the message straight on to him. Cheers.

Edited by eddyowl123
  • Haha 2

EFL’s evidence has to be absolutely rock solid, otherwise could face all kinds of counter claims , professional independent chartered surveyors may not take too kindly to be told there valuations were wrong , accountants who signed of the accounts likewise   

Just now, eddyowl123 said:

My mate is a reyt idiot and hasn’t been keeping up with all this. He thought that this was all done and dusted and the charges had been dropped. What a muppet.

Would someone mind briefly explaining purely for his benefit what the point of this hearing is and how f00ked we are likely to be if this goes against us?

Nobody knows.

1 minute ago, eddyowl123 said:

Would someone mind briefly explaining purely for his benefit what the point of this hearing is and how f00ked we are likely to be if this goes against us?

In a nutshell Chansiri sold the ground to himself, put the sale in the previous years accounts so we didn't breach FFP rules, so the EFL have charged us with misconduct

The outcome could be a points deduction that relegates us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, eddyowl123 said:

Would someone mind briefly explaining – purely for his benefit, mind – what the point of this hearing is and how f00ked we are likely to be if the decision goes against us?

Asking for a friend👀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

In a nutshell Chansiri sold the ground to himself, put the sale in the previous years accounts so we didn't breach FFP rules, so the EFL have charged us with misconduct

The outcome could be a points deduction that relegates us

Is that all....ufff...what's all this drama? 😉

• Haha 2