THE EFL HEARING THREAD

14 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Going on the old 'muckfilm name generator' using your 1st pets name, and the name of your 1st street - my name is Sabre Whitehead - pretty strong name I think?

This is better than watching SWFC..

Patch Pringle..

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Lombado said:

Aster Wollaton

That’s rubbish too Mark.

ps - I aster too and she said no, but obviously meant yes, so I gave er one anyhow. Then she said yes, yes, yes, so I had to stop, cos I knew she really meant no. 

Stick with me and I’ll tell you all about women. lol

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

That’s rubbish too Mark.

ps - I aster too and she said no, but obviously meant yes, so I gave er one anyhow. Then she said yes, yes, yes, so I had to stop, cos I knew she really meant no. 

Thanks for the advice Ched.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Thanks for the advice Ched.

*Disclaimer* 

My pathetic attempt at humour was fabricated, and under no circumstances would I find myself in the same position as Ched. I’d be horrified if for one minute, somebody associated me with Ched. To qualify, no way would I EVER wear a Sheffield United kit.

Let that be the end of the conversation.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

That’s rubbish too Mark.

Not many sexy names in Bradway in the 60's.....

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Going on the old 'muckfilm name generator' using your 1st pets name, and the name of your 1st street - my name is Sabre Whitehead - pretty strong name I think?

Sabre a funny name for a gerbil. lol

Mine would be Lucky Providence

Edited by room0035
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

Given the mass outgoings from the club, added to the pandemic I have a suspicion that there will be a suspended points deduction or small points + suspended.

Theres a part of me that thinks that if it went through, given the amount of people from varying different organisations that had eyes on it, there is no case. Another part that thinks this is not a legal case but an EFL one.

If we get a massive points deduction it will be appealed and drag it on and I again suspect things will be leaked into the public domain.

Neither the club nor the EFL want their dirty laundry aired in public so I honestly think the reason we have appointed a well known football man to represent us is to get some kind of compromise

Both the EFL and the club are at fault here but the club would not have proceeded with the stadium sale without a green light from someone!

Just my thoughts nothing else

The actions of the club, cutting wage bill, does show willingness to comply with the rules.