THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest mkowl

Yep permitted 3 month filing extension from 30th April which being how Companies House works is 30th July. Might be a week on top of that if the accounts are posted to them before they are on the record. 

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Yep permitted 3 month filing extension from 30th April which being how Companies House works is 30th July. Might be a week on top of that if the accounts are posted to them before they are on the record. 

I mean really, posting them. Whats the point.

9 points deduction an relegation on the cards. My guess

Then FFP will get abolished next season or rules will change, that means the whole thing was a total farce.  But we can't appeal and even if we do, it'll be too late; as we are in League 1 with a load of poo players.

The Wednesday way.

image.png.e6a26d21262cf186ccafb4cccc2dbfd2.png 

Edited by Rogers
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Smackavolley
11 minutes ago, mkowl said:

I am sure Maguire will have his say

Or you could actually read my posts and those from other accountants on the day as well. You know from us that actually prepare accounts day to day. 

Not due until 30th July btw

Why do we need to read posts from a bunch of accountants?

We’re not dealing In Nuclear Physics. I’ll download from companies house and get the same numbers as you lot will.

We don’t need, ‘you know’ to hear from ‘us that actually prepare accounts day to day’

LMAO

Guest mkowl
4 minutes ago, billyblack said:

I mean really, posting them. Whats the point.

Some companies we still do especially the more complicated accounts as the e filed version looks a bit naff

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, Smackavolley said:

Why do we need to read posts from a bunch of accountants?

We’re not dealing In Nuclear Physics. I’ll download from companies house and get the same numbers as you lot will.

We don’t need, ‘you know’ to hear from ‘us that actually prepare accounts day to day’

LMAO

Good for you

I will still post comments for those that are interested and perhaps don't have your undoubted intellect on the subject. But do it in a way that isn't clickbait material the likes of Maguire do which was the point.

9 hours ago, darra said:

Case in point. In another thread   about Penney and Van Aken being available to.play and.some have already decided Van Aken is still crap despite not seeing him play for a season.

Van Aken’s defensive weaknesses are so rudimentary that a year in Germany will not fix them. I will go as far as saying that if they are still there in his 20s they are there for good.

11 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Van Aken’s defensive weaknesses are so rudimentary that a year in Germany will not fix them. I will go as far as saying that if they are still there in his 20s they are there for good.

To say we looked at 100's of CB and went for VA is unbelievable.

• Like 3

Guest Smackavolley
16 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Good for you

I will still post comments for those that are interested and perhaps don't have your undoubted intellect on the subject. But do it in a way that isn't clickbait material the likes of Maguire do which was the point.

Good for you. I wasn’t the one bulling myself and my profession up.

Can you add pictures to your comments, for people who don’t have your intellect?

and be a good lad. Don’t give me instruction on how to make points on the subject.

4 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

Can you add pictures to your comments, for people who don’t have your intellect?

and be a good lad. Don’t give me instruction on how to make points on the subject.

We’ve got one here. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

ken.jpg.6f3a5918bc7ed624e9e0f150f612c3d3.jpg

23 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Players do change (like Fox for instance) from being absolutely dreadful to being a decent enough fullback. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pioowl said:

Players do change (like Fox for instance) from being absolutely dreadful to being a decent enough fullback. 

Fox, and Lewis Buxton before him, at least had the basics of footwork and positioning. VA appears lacking in those. He may improve his decision making (he needs to learn not to sell himself and dive in so readily), but some of what he is lacking are frankly embarrassing,

Guest mkowl
15 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

If you read the post I was decrying Maguire because he is the one that proclaims to be some guru and has the local media thinking so.

No it's not rocket science stuff but OT is a community and it's about sharing knowledge on perhaps some of the nuances within the figures, not the headline figures. 

Like I listen to others than can bring their working knowledge into the mix on other subjects.

So I will continue because I know it is appreciated by a few on here, that I stop and explain things, hopefully in a none patronising way 

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

If you read the post I was decrying Maguire because he is the one that proclaims to be some guru and has the local media thinking so.

No it's not rocket science stuff but OT is a community and it's about sharing knowledge on perhaps some of the nuances within the figures, not the headline figures. 

Like I listen to others than can bring their working knowledge into the mix on other subjects.

So I will continue because I know it is appreciated by a few on here, that I stop and explain things, hopefully in a none patronising way 

When you get chance mate can you draw me a picture. There’s a good lad. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

I appreciate your input and comments so thanks.