Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Come on in page 600, your time is up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Isn't that what the kids do, that and Tic Toc?

it's spelt with a k.  You're just thinking of tic tacs aren't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, York_Owl said:

it's spelt with a k.  You're just thinking of tic tacs aren't you?

Mmmmm Tic Tacs...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bluesteel said:


Imagine if we go after him if proven Innocent.

Bit of a late reply RE the Barnsley chairmans comments...

But yes 100% if we are innocent I fully expect Chansiri to go after him straight away as we know he takes things very personal and rightly so, we will not stand for that poo from them lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Eurgh 

 

on top of all this now were going to have potential embargo’s talked about,  absolutely sick and tired of this now 

In order to get to the one thousand page thread that EFL are insisting upon before revealing our fate we need some new fantasy themes to get more quickly towards that goal. A non-existent embargo is perfect.

However posters need to be careful because EFL have appointed an independent panel to verify that nobody writes any sense because that could artificially inflate the number of pages in a thread where nobody can possibly know what they ae talking about until EFL announces our fate.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DSandersonOWL said:

In order to get to the one thousand page thread that EFL are insisting upon before revealing our fate we need some new fantasy themes to get more quickly towards that goal. A non-existent embargo is perfect.

However posters need to be careful because EFL have appointed an independent panel to verify that nobody writes any sense because that could artificially inflate the number of pages in a thread where nobody can possibly know what they ae talking about until EFL announces our fate.   

We're going to have multiple outcomes, based on the success of when we tried multi-ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

It's the FA, everyone knows that, plus Cameron.

David Cameron or Cameron Jerome?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ferkorf said:

David Cameron or Cameron Jerome?

Or Cameron Dawson, nobody knows.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

David Cameron or Cameron Jerome?

No James Cameron he is writing a film about the epic thread that have no information what so ever about the original posting of the thread

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, room0035 said:

No James Cameron he is writing a film about the epic thread that have no information what so ever about the original posting of the thread

Well done sir .

You managed a post without slagging off the chairman or the club. 

Bravo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

In order to get to the one thousand page thread that EFL are insisting upon before revealing our fate we need some new fantasy themes to get more quickly towards that goal. 

 

Right............................................................I'm on it.

 

 

b55720b473ceff8810064e55ea566a84.gif

16f782a2334f89aa2c764e1ee29dfbd1.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

No James Cameron he is writing a film about the epic thread that have no information what so ever about the original posting of the thread

It's called the case of the missing comma.  😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, A12owl said:

Somebody on here will know and publish some accurate information. 

For once. 

Surely @Owlstalk Admin Team knows ?

(prays I get into page 600)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 


COME ON EFL or whoever the hell it is

 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE CLUB.? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Isn't that what the kids do, that and Tic Toc?

 

Noughts and Crosses?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

600 pages? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This time. ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 Nearly there, 600 pages and no further forward with info.

You've  just got to laugh.

 

UTO

Edited by William 1867
,
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, William 1867 said:

 Nearly there 600 pages and no further forward with info.

You've  just got to laugh.

 

UTO

 

It's the Wednesday way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...