THE EFL HEARING THREAD

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Eurgh 

on top of all this now were going to have potential embargo’s talked about,  absolutely sick and tired of this now 

You've fell in to the owlstalk trap of reading idle gossip and taking it as fact 

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Are going for the honour of being the first to post on the 600th page?  Will a notable entry on your OT CV.

I stayed up to be the first to paste on the 1000th page of the Covid-19 thread, but I wasn't even close.

That's probably the most tragic story I've heard since the outbreak started.:ph34r:😘

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Are going for the honour of being the first to post on the 600th page?  Will a notable entry on your OT CV.

I stayed up to be the first to paste on the 1000th page of the Covid-19 thread, but I wasn't even close.

Think I'll be in the pub by page 600 

• Haha 1

Just now, royalowlisback said:

That's probably the most tragic story I've heard since the outbreak started.:ph34r:😘

It was quite an event, they all racked up, the previous 10 pages took barely minutes to be completed.

Even Owlsonline posters came across to partake.

Just because I filmed it and put it on YT, doesn't make it tragic.  

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

It was quite an event, they all racked up, the previous 10 pages took barely minutes to be completed.

Even Owlsonline posters came across to partake.

Just because I filmed it and put it on YT, doesn't make it tragic.  

If you didn't 'insta' it, you've only got yourself to blame.

Guest Ferkorf
19 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Imagine if we go after him if proven Innocent.

Bit of a late reply RE the Barnsley chairmans comments...

But yes 100% if we are innocent I fully expect Chansiri to go after him straight away as we know he takes things very personal and rightly so, we will not stand for that poo from them lol

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Eurgh 

on top of all this now were going to have potential embargo’s talked about,  absolutely sick and tired of this now 

In order to get to the one thousand page thread that EFL are insisting upon before revealing our fate we need some new fantasy themes to get more quickly towards that goal. A non-existent embargo is perfect.

However posters need to be careful because EFL have appointed an independent panel to verify that nobody writes any sense because that could artificially inflate the number of pages in a thread where nobody can possibly know what they ae talking about until EFL announces our fate.