THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 hour ago, DSandersonOWL said:

If we just signed FDB then obviously we are not currently under an embargo. Smart move if we are about to be put under one,

This young player just wants first team football, and not going to be too bothered whether it is in the second or third division. So no need for yet another conspiracy theory that he and the club know and are concealing that EFL have let us off.

Bit concerned that FDB thinks that Monk's CV is good. He would have loved Carlos. 

Yes could have been 11th man behind ball in semi against Huddersfield

35 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

I thought our accounts were due on 31st May but we one of the few clubs to use the 3 month extension, offer by the EFL due to Covid-19.

Be a bit of a pee take if, even a three month extension, we only posted ours out recently to arrive at the last minute.

Why would it? If they are in on time they are in on time. 

Guest Mcguigan
10 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Why would it? If they are in on time they are in on time. 

Yeah, cause we've been really punctual the last two seasons.

Guest Mcguigan
13 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

You wasn't referring to the last 2 seasons you were referring to this years accounts which unless you have looked into the future aren't late.

I didn't say they were late, keep ya hair on.

Guest Mcguigan
15 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

You said it would be a pee take if we have posted them to arrive at the last minute. I asked the question why and then you said the last 2 years were late, implying this years would be also.

Riveting stuff.

Guest Mcguigan
18 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I know a bit like you posting total tosh trying to have a pop at the club

Shouldn't we wait and see if they arrive first before accusing me of having a pop.

Before you got your knickers in a twist, I was replying to a post that said " If they are posted to arrive by the 31st July"

2 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Shouldn't we wait and see if they arrive first before accusing me of having a pop.

Before you got your knickers in a twist, I was replying to a post that said " If they are posted to arrive by the 31st July"

Read my post about looking into the future:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

I thought our accounts were due on 31st May but we one of the few clubs to use the 3 month extension, offer by the EFL due to Covid-19.

Be a bit of a pee take if, even a three month extension, we only posted ours out recently to arrive at the last minute.

The extension for filing accounts by 3  months has absolutely nothing to do with the EFL. Its the |UK government who have allowed ALL companies due to file accounts a 3 month extension https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-companies-etc-filing-requirements-temporary-modifications-regulations-2020/temporary-changes-to-companies-house-filing-requirements