THE EFL HEARING THREAD

14 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

What before the decision has been made?  

I’ve given up trying to work it out, told more stories than I care to remember about the whole case !  

Just passed on what I was told,  by a source unconnected with the club but has been involved with potential sponsorship talks 

I know someone involved in the Derby case and they have said their legal team are spending 14 hours a day just going through all the paperwork submitted so it sounds like a very complex and boring

task. If ours is anything like that then it’d easy to see why it took so long.

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

I’ve given up trying to work it out, told more stories than I care to remember about the whole case !  

Just passed on what I was told,  by a source unconnected with the club but has been involved with potential sponsorship talks 

D TAXIS

Guest Mcguigan
10 hours ago, Imre Varadi said:

Another rumour...but a guy i know,knows the mother of one of the staff,and the first thing she said to him was...i told you we'd get off the charge...also we are seeking compensation. I bloody hope it's all true.

For what?

7 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Hoping your source is Jim Ratcliffe or Jeff Bezos

8 hours ago, DSandersonOWL said:

ITK: Very clear that nobody on here has a clue what is happening. Patience needed till the EFL pronounce our fate...

If the Efl really wanted they could drag it out until day before new season starts. Just to really muddy the waters.

7 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Sky, BBC, CNN and all news channels will interrupt their programmes to announce that due to inconclusive evidence the Independent commitee appointed to look into the financial affairs of Sheffield Wednesday have decided no further action should be taken against them. 

Compensation of £50m was agreed between them, EFL and Mr Chansiri for defamation of character. 

Mr Chansiri commented, 

"I win again. I am invincible. Now for the Premier League next season" 

EFL declined to comment except to say

"Fernando Forestieri will receive a 6 game ban for playing no part in the investigation" 

ITK ?   :Chansiri:

• Haha 3