THE EFL HEARING THREAD

27 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Yes I think the closeness of submitting last year's accounts could be a factor.... they will know roughly where we are going to land

I guess that depends on what any suspended deduction is for - the actual breach of PnS or our behaviour in trying to hide it / not being helpful in the investigation etc etc

If it’s for the PnS breach, and our next accounts point to a further breach, would the suspended deduction kick in straight away or would there be another hearing?

Just now, Essix Blue said:

So you think they’ve been deliberating for this long?

Not sure they've been deliberating as such all this time but if there are a lot of legal aspects to the case, they could well have been seeking professional advice, deliberating that, then seeking more advice etc.

6 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I guess that depends on what any suspended deduction is for - the actual breach of PnS or our behaviour in trying to hide it / not being helpful in the investigation etc etc

If it’s for the PnS breach, and our next accounts point to a further breach, would the suspended deduction kick in straight away or would there be another hearing?

Second hearing as it would be a different charge as this current charges are not for breaching P&S

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

They haven't finished lunch yet, then they can milk it for a few more weeks in the posh hotel.

I hardly think they are staying in a hotel like a jury...... Unless they are in their own lockdown bubble WTF:

2 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Do people really think the IDP are meeting for 8 hours a day and 5 days a week?

I doubt it's a meeting at all, more than likely a virtual meeting via skype or similar, and there's no chance that would be for 8 hours a day. 

3 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I doubt it's a meeting at all, more than likely a virtual meeting via skype or similar, and there's no chance that would be for 8 hours a day. 

Agree, it's a part time gig.  They'll spend a few hours a week at best on it.

Edited by Sham67
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

Wasn’t Di Marco representing Derby too? And he’s now on holiday according to Twitter, so that would suggest Derby’s hearing is finished too. Rumour was that they were awaiting Derby’s result to announce them together? So now what’s the hold up?

The only rumour about that was on here, so not relevant i am afraid

Edited by the third man
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Agree, it's a part time gig.  They'll spend a few hours a week at best on it.

Guessing it'll be via Teams etc.

Even if our representative is in Italy he can still be working on it.

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

It is also with the Pride Park business estate one of the most sort after areas in the country, in comparison our stadium Hillsborough is in 1 of the top ten most deprived areas of the country.

Bolloxxxx and Bolloxxxxx.

Double Bollloxxx.

Well done you.

Edited by Nero
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Yes I think the closeness of submitting last year's accounts could be a factor.... they will know roughly where we are going to land

Suspended sentence for the existing charges followed by another charge for a breach last year..... then a points reduction next year, we made their lives easier

But we aren't submitting our accounts to the independent commission.  They will be determining their verdict on information provided by the 2 parties barristers not information submitted to the efl

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Suspended sentence for the existing charges followed by another charge for a breach last year..... then a points reduction next year, we made their lives easier

Accounts time again. Love this time of year. 

source.gif.00389cd2b4647df47580528d397188d6.gif

• Haha 3

Guest Bulgaria
47 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Accounts time again. Love this time of year. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4775842bba8fad7bsource.gif.00389cd2b4647df47580528d397188d6.gif

Michail Antonio looks excited.