3 hours ago, bladeshater said:

If it's legal I'm not bothered in fact I would be proud we pulled it off

That's like being proud of your son for shagging a donkey, because at least he wore a condom when doing it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Starting to wonder if they’ve just forgotten about us. 

Like when you order food in a restaurant and they forget your order, and you face this awkward moment of deciding whether to ask about it or just slip out quietly because you’ve changed your mind anyway 

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, bobness said:

That's like being proud of your son for shagging a donkey, because at least he wore a condom when doing it

100% you should have gone for pulling off a donkey

4 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Legal, possibly yes. 

Against EFL rules, more than likely 

You wish. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, No Uniform said:

We don't have anything to worry about with the latest accounts. The stadium sale has put paid to that.  

Clever...putting the sale on the year before and this year's accounts...double bubble. Will it be on next year's accounts as well...

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, bobness said:

You are clearly ignorant of the logistical challenges and personal danger involved in shagging a donkey. Anyone who pulls it off is to be respected.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Shez said:

Clever...putting the sale on the year before and this year's accounts...double bubble. Will it be on next year's accounts as well...

Only when Mrs C sells it back to the club for a pound, then the club sells it to Mr Cs lad for a £100 million. Think if we win the case, this will become an annual event. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Shez said:

Tbf I have worked with a few accountants over the years that were (in)capable of that 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Shez said:

😴😴😴😴 

13 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Legal, possibly yes. 

Against EFL rules, more than likely 

Just about sums up the EFL.

#notfitforpurpose

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Howards back said:

God when will this all end. 

When the ref blows the final whistle, as Shankly used to say, or when I decide as Ferguson used to tell the ref.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

I dont think we will hear anything until after August 4th or until Derby's investigation is complete.

That's after play off final which completes this season. 

I think any points deduction has to come off next season's after that date. 

As I suggested about 300 pages earlier we should start a petition of no confidence in the EFL 

this is an absolute dog's breakfast 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, the third man said:

With all these facts that people know on here its a wonder it didn't only take 5 mins to come to a decision

c7099537719e45af6553b67c5ed6731f.gif

• Haha 3