THE EFL HEARING THREAD

7 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

I dont think we will hear anything until after August 4th or until Derby's investigation is complete.

That's after play off final which completes this season.ย 

ย 

I think any points deduction has to come off next season's after that date.ย 

Guest mrbluesky
16 hours ago, McRightSide said:

100% you should have gone for pulling off a donkey

Thought I`d pop my head in here for an update.

ย 

Am I in some sort of parallel universe here?:blink:

AฬดฬŠอ€ฬ„ฬฬˆอ„ฬฉอ‰อšอˆฬบอŽlฬธอƒฬ•อฬŠอฬ”ฬ“อ’ฬ”ฬ–ฬกฬฅฬฎฬคฬฐฬฒฬงอ‰lฬถอ˜อ›อ˜ฬ‘ฬ›ฬŽฬ‹ฬฉฬ–ฬงอ™ฬงฬ อ…ฬง ฬดฬ…ฬ”อฬฬ‡ฬฬ†อ™ฬŸgฬทอ’ฬกฬคอ™oฬตอ‘ฬอ„อ€อฬ“ฬฅฬฒoฬตฬ‹ฬ…ออœdฬดอ—อ—ฬˆอŒอ˜อ—ฬฬน ฬธอ—ฬˆฬ–ฬฎฬžฬบอŽiฬทฬ‹ออŒฬ‡ฬ„อƒอ˜ฬ€ฬฎฬฑnฬตฬอƒฬฬกฬ  ฬทฬ•ฬ”ฬ€ฬ›ฬฝฬˆอ†ฬจอœอœฬผฬฆฬŸอ‡ฬขhฬตอ„ฬˆอ ฬŒอ„อ„ฬ‚ฬซฬณอšฬฅอ‡ฬœฬฐฬœeฬถอ„อ€ฬอ”อฬฌฬปฬจฬ–ฬฬซฬผrฬทฬ€ฬŒฬ‰ฬฬˆฬŒฬฬ™อ“eฬดอ‚ฬŒอ‚ฬอฬอŠอ„ฬ…อšอˆฬžอ‡อ,ฬธอ†ฬพฬ‚อ†อ‘อŒอ€อฬƒฬฎฬขฬฬบฬงฬคฬฒฬชอŽฬฉ ฬดอฬฝฬƒฬฬ…ฬ‘อ’อ„อ˜ฬ–อ”อ‰ฬปฬฑฬžฬฉฬ–pฬทอ†ฬ†อ€ฬฬ‰อˆฬฃฬฒอ…aฬธอŒฬšฬ„ฬอŠอ†ฬ‡ฬซฬ˜ฬฬฉฬฆอ™ฬจฬซlฬทฬ€อ„ฬ‘ฬญฬบฬžฬฐฬจฬจฬ–ฬฆ.ฬตฬŠฬ‹ฬˆฬˆฬ‡ฬฬพฬฬฉฬกฬ–อ‡อ

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

That's after play off final which completes this season.ย 

ย 

I think any points deduction has to come off next season's after that date.ย 

Its when the golden share is done. It's when all the admin side is done passing over from one season to the next, with all the clubs in new divisions.

ย 

Though the independent disciplinary commission can decide if a punishment is to be applied retrospectively or next season.

2 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Its when the golden share is done. It's when all the admin side is done passing over from one season to the next, with all the clubs in new divisions.

ย 

Though the independent disciplinary commission can decide if a punishment is to be applied retrospectively or next season.

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?