I think its nailed on we will get an announcement on Thursday or worst case Friday, its obvious they have been waiting for the end of the season

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

They already have appealed though 

Which is their right. But they’ve no hope of winning it

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, shez owl said:

Which is their right. But they’ve no hope of winning it

Wouldn’t have thought so,  still always a chance though 

When the result of the case is, so lets look on the dark side and say we get a 10 point deduction, we will put in an appeal so my question is  do we get relegated before the result of the appeal and how long would an appeal take?.

20 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

https://www.footballlaw.co.uk/articles/the-owls-and-the-rams

Hopefully a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes but a company registered to Mr C in Hong Kong?

With what is going on in Hong Kong, and the issues between the UK and China, should China decide to be awkward towards the UK, I wonder if it might impact on Mr C’s Hong Kong registered business? 

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Yes but a company registered to Mr C in Hong Kong?

With what is going on in Hong Kong, and the issues between the UK and China, should China decide to be awkward towards the UK, I wonder if it might impact on Mr C’s Hong Kong registered business? 

No chance. 

The EFL need to sort this out. 

Very soon we need to rebuild our squad. We need to get the best, most ambitious players. Are they going to join a club that might lose 12 points or worse? Nope. 

For everyone’s sake we need closure on this farce 

11 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Very soon we need to rebuild our squad. We need to get the best, most ambitious players. Are they going to join a club that might lose 12 points or worse? Nope. 

So they should let Chansiri off, guilty or not so that he can reshape the squad....for everyone's sake??

This club is full of ironies.

Probably no club has adhered to profit and sustainability more than SWFC over the years.

When the maximum wage was abolished in 1962, it gave carte blanche to certain clubs to hog all the best players.

These clubs had rich chairman pouring money in, whilst Wednesday stuck to the old, democratic system, relying on gates, cup runs and TV money.

In other words, on what finance the club itself generated.

When other big-city clubs lifted titles and trophies, Wednesday spent decades out of the top division for its trouble.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
6 hours ago, Shez said:

So they should let Chansiri off, guilty or not so that he can reshape the squad....for everyone's sake??

First and foremost, the EFL was created to look after clubs in the 3 divisions, that's it's sole purpose. So yes. 

6 hours ago, Shez said:

That’s not what I said. 

The club need closure so they can rebuild knowing what the future is. 

7 hours ago, crookesowl said:

The EFL couldn’t care less about us.

• Like 2

Who is this Estoppel and can we sign him for the defence next season as well?

I'm still thinking we will come out of this hearing favourably  

albeit not having access to evidence that analysis https://www.footballlaw.co.uk/articles/the-owls-and-the-rams

sums up our possible routes to defence in legalese and what a few of us have been saying 

ie IF we have evidence that the EFL under CE Shaun Harvey waved this ground sale manoeuvre through

what did we do wrong? 

13 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Who is this Estoppel and can we sign him for the defence next season as well?

I'm still thinking we will come out of this hearing favourably  

albeit not having access to evidence that analysis https://www.footballlaw.co.uk/articles/the-owls-and-the-rams

sums up our possible routes to defence in legalese and what a few of us have been saying 

ie IF we have evidence that the EFL under CE Shaun Harvey waved this ground sale manoeuvre through

what did we do wrong? 

but why has it taken so long. If it’s as simple as us having evidence surely it would be decided quickly in our favour?