Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

 

Dunno, how creditable the above are.

 

Owned by a Barrister...

He reckons the EFL have foooked up big time.

I thought that yonks ago, so next time i see a barrister job in job centre, i'm applying.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The accounts were signed off by auditors.

The sale of Hillsborough will have been looked at over and over again.

Football League apparently said ok

Harvey leaves Parry comes in

Gibson cries

Parry says we will get them

The EFL need to follow the paper trail, then once they get to Hong Kong, unlucky.

The EFL are tarnishing the name of the auditors

Club charged

We have the owner CEO and secretary charged with misconduct

Charges dropped for the 3.

We have our hearing, which will be a don't do it again and the loophole closed

 

Eff off Gibson, who sold Boro's debt to one his own companies years ago, and bye bye Barnsley

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn’t the case brought forward so it could be all sorted this season ???? That worked out well ! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Wasn’t the case brought forward so it could be all sorted this season ???? That worked out well ! 

That's what they said.

Maybe shortly after tonights game..

 

They didn't say earlier because of fears of match fixing. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Less than 9 points clear now, hope the nine point deduction rumour was wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we go down with a 9 point reduction from the position we were in, we deserve it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

 

Owned by a Barrister...

He reckons the EFL have foooked up big time.

I thought that yonks ago, so next time i see a barrister job in job centre, i'm applying.

 

Does it say that?  Seems to suggest that it is reliant on us and Derby having the evidence (that we claim to have) showing that the EFL authorised the transactions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Horse said:

Just popping in to cheer us all up - remember that for the previous three decades, we've been relegated in years ending with a '0'.

 

1990

2000

2010

 

2020???

 

:duntmatter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Victoria Sponge apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:


Promoted in 1980.:ghoulguy:

 

Believe....

 

2 hours ago, kobayashi said:

Relegated in 1970...worry

 

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:


Promoted in 1950. Believe again....

 

Yoyo club 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

YoY0

Edited by Freshfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/07/2020 at 17:58, TrickyTrev said:

lol

garymegson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, modboy said:

Less than 9 points clear now, hope the nine point deduction rumour was wrong 

Same as the 21 point rumour utter shybo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wigan’s points already deducted, pending the outcome of their appeal. IF our IDC had decided on a points deduction surely we’d be treated in the same way - points off pending appeal.

Does that mean we can conclude that no points penalty has been decided yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Wigan’s points already deducted, pending the outcome of their appeal. IF our IDC had decided on a points deduction surely we’d be treated in the same way - points off pending appeal.

Does that mean we can conclude that no points penalty has been decided yet? 

We can conclude that because nothing had been decided, including the verdict.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I’m not sure even the EFL would want a deduction that sees us relegated now 

 

The pure hassle that’s gonna cause has to be considered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Then if Wigan win their appeal, forth bottom would be relegated and their owners would start legal proceedings against the EFL. The whole mess is a joke. 

 

This could quite easily be us forth bottom if we are deducted points. Then DC would start the whole legal process again. 

All the talk I've heard recently is that Wigan can't appeal because the reduction for administration are in the rules so in effect there is nothing to appeal against. Yes they could argue that the EFL didn't carry out the fit and proper test correctly but they could argue that Wigan didn't do their due diligence properly.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No mention anywhere of our Championship future being still in doubt.

 

I suspect we were found not guilty, or guilty but not receiving a points deduction this season.

 

I reckon we’ll find out tomorrow.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, darra said:

All the talk I've heard recently is that Wigan can't appeal because the reduction for administration are in the rules so in effect there is nothing to appeal against. Yes they could argue that the EFL didn't carry out the fit and proper test correctly but they could argue that Wigan didn't do their due diligence properly.


They already have appealed though 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...