What a load of boll ox, playing the last game without a decision what the hell are the bloody panel doing day after day. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

The decision won't come until after the match now.

The EFL will then know which three clubs are going to sue them if they don't relegate us. 

1 hour ago, Essix Blue said:

I’d wager a decent amount we get a decision this Thursday or Friday - straight after season has finished. 

Just a hunch 

In your opinion what will that decision be now? 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The EFL will then know which three clubs are going to sue them if they don't relegate us. 

It could only affect one other club. The other two would have gone down any way.

I was fairly confident we would win this.

Not at all confident we have now.

The only plausible reason for the delay is, they ain't got a foookin clue how and when to punish us.

It must have took 30mins to check emails, check stamp duty paid...check where in writing the efl said ok.

We are foooked I thinks.

Do ebay sell cheap rope?

Did we know, or have I just found out, that the hearing was held via Zoom and apparently ended in June? 

How's the pope?

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Did we know, or have I just found out, that the hearing was held via Zoom and apparently ended in June? 

How's the pope?

According to who? 

Just now, Nero said:

Screenshot_20200721-192656_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ef633024dbbdd7437ba26254bc089d42.jpg

Dammnn 

If I was to guess I would say we’re guilty - but they have been in deliberations on when to implement the points deduction and just can’t arrive on a decision 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Dammnn 

If I was to guess I would say we’re guilty - but they have been in deliberations on when to implement the points deduction and just can’t arrive on a decision 

Thats over 3 weeks ago. 

Supplementary evidence?

Has one of the panel got the 'Rona?

Worst case scenarios would people go with a 12 point deduction and relegation or start on - 21 next season in the Championship. 

Honestly think I would go down now as we would never make up 21.

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Dammnn 

Can't see it if we had lost 3weeks ago a points deduction would have give us a chance with about 8 games to play

Edited by bladeshater
2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Thats over 3 weeks ago. 

Supplementary evidence?

Has one of the panel got the 'Rona?

Probably the most logical reason for the delay.

Just now, bladeshater said:

Can't see it if we had lost 3weeks ago that would have give us a chance with about 8 games to play

Exactly 

So presumably they are waiting to see how many points are needed to relegate us?

Why would they wait otherwise ?

With dingles and others baying for blood and threatening legals they will just take the easy option and bin us off.

I'm not defending the clubs actions but the way the EFL are handling this is utterly corrupt in my opinion.

Expect relegation, anything better than that will be a bonus.

• Like 1
Just now, Rhubarb n Custard said:

So presumably they are waiting to see how many points are needed to relegate us?

With dingles and others baying for blood and threatening legals they will just take the easy option and bin us off.

I'm not defending the clubs actions but the way the EFL are handling this is utterly corrupt in my opinion.

Yawn

Except of course its an independent panel...

Whats so hard about that concept for people?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

If the independent panel or EFL wanted to relegate us they could simply do that. The sanction would be relegation full stop.