That EFL statement just highlights to me that they just don’t get the impact that these decisions have on the supporters of those clubs involved.

13 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

That EFL statement just highlights to me that they just don’t get the impact that these decisions have on the supporters of those clubs involved.

I think they have bigger fish to fry such as div 1 and 2 clubs going out of business if fans can't come back at the start of next season.

16 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Why on earth would they be bothered about what the fans think?

• Like 1

Somebody make it stop .... please!!

And now we find out the Ref for tomorrow night is the Australian who reffed The Blackburn  game - worse ref I’ve seen and that’s including THAT Villa game 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Exactly what Lee Bowyer was saying earlier.

Lee Bowyer and the rest can get fuuucked. 

They’ve had 45 games to accrue enough points to say in the division. They can suck a fat diick relying on a 12 points deduction to stay up. They’ve been shiiit and after 46 games if they’re in the bottom 3 they deserve the pub league.

Shithouses

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

We chuck hard earned money at following this sport and we’re up against people here who think it’s acceptable to go into final game of season looking like relegation to be decided by high court lawyers 

I also don’t care before people start whining that Chansiri shouldn’t have broke the rules,  if he did , he did ,  get it frigging dealt with 

This is a disgrace 

The EFL have got themselves in a right old pickle with all this, Parry is tying himself up in knots every turn he makes, he’s made a complete mess of it, and it all started when he started listening to Gibson, it’s his own bleedin fault.

Edited by The_Limit_Owl
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why on earth would they be bothered about what the fans think?

Because without the fans there's no football.

10 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

it all started when he started listening to Gibson

Nope.
That's just not true.

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The EFL is committed to announcing any final outcome promptly following notification of the decision by the relevant Independent Disciplinary Commission, giving consideration to the issues raised above and in accordance with its regulations.

The Independent Commission has sat, finished, made its decision, hasn't it? So why hasn't the EFL communicated it?

This might have already been posted, I'm busy working. 

Alex Miller from Star.

Just received a call from the EFL to provide clarity on an aspect of last night's statement.

To be clear.. the point on any punishment being enacted this season is pertinent only to Wigan's very separate situation. They will be punished after the final whistle tmrw.

#SWFC

4 minutes ago, September65 said:

The Independent Commission has sat, finished, made its decision, hasn't it? So why hasn't the EFL communicated it?

Has it made it? Not seen that reported.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, September65 said:

Because it has not made its decision and given the appeals process its highly likely  to drag on for some considerable time.

Its only the panic merchants who have speculated we being punished (IF guilty) this season.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Because without the fans there's no football.

As much as I hate to say it.  Football seems to bobbing on ok without fans at the moment.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope.
That's just not true.

So Gibson’s constant chelping and then him organising that meeting of Championship chairmen, which he apparently didn’t turn up to, had nothing to do with the about turn “further evidence has come to light” that the EFL then took?

By the way, charges against Chansiri, Meier and Robinson(?) were then dropped.

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

This might have already been posted, I'm busy working. 

Alex Miller from Star.

Just received a call from the EFL to provide clarity on an aspect of last night's statement.

To be clear.. the point on any punishment being enacted this season is pertinent only to Wigan's very separate situation. They will be punished after the final whistle tmrw.

#SWFC

S we will have a points deduction if any or a fine starting next season in the CHAMPIONSHIP 😎

E48AF5C5-6F6B-4F28-A3E2-EBA765FDB98F.jpeg

The Sheffield Star lads once again getting the story and bringing us the info we are looking for 

Its time for those with outdated views of The Star to recognise the job that Joe Crann and Alex Miller are doing for us right now 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, September65 said:

when has that been said

15 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Has it made it? Not seen that reported.

Who knows? The panel isn't sitting currently though is it?

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

E48AF5C5-6F6B-4F28-A3E2-EBA765FDB98F.jpeg

The Sheffield Star lads once again getting the story and bringing us the info we are looking for 

Its time for those with outdated views of The Star to recognise the job that Joe Crann and Alex Miller are doing for us right now 

I have a lot of time for Joe and Alex, think they will be a good fit for us and the Star.  The Star Website is pants though!

• Like 1