THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Dammnn 

If I was to guess I would say we’re guilty - but they have been in deliberations on when to implement the points deduction and just can’t arrive on a decision 

Thats over 3 weeks ago. 

Supplementary evidence?

Has one of the panel got the 'Rona?

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Dammnn 

If I was to guess I would say we’re guilty - but they have been in deliberations on when to implement the points deduction and just can’t arrive on a decision 

Can't see it if we had lost 3weeks ago a points deduction would have give us a chance with about 8 games to play

Edited by bladeshater

So presumably they are waiting to see how many points are needed to relegate us?

Why would they wait otherwise ?

With dingles and others baying for blood and threatening legals they will just take the easy option and bin us off.

I'm not defending the clubs actions but the way the EFL are handling this is utterly corrupt in my opinion.

Expect relegation, anything better than that will be a bonus.

• Like 1

Just now, Rhubarb n Custard said:

So presumably they are waiting to see how many points are needed to relegate us?

With dingles and others baying for blood and threatening legals they will just take the easy option and bin us off.

I'm not defending the clubs actions but the way the EFL are handling this is utterly corrupt in my opinion.

Yawn

Except of course its an independent panel...

Whats so hard about that concept for people?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

If the independent panel or EFL wanted to relegate us they could simply do that. The sanction would be relegation full stop.

3 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

We are not going to get relegated, the panel do not base their decision based on

"what can we do to make it worse for Sheffield Wednesday" or

"how do we please the other teams" 

It will be based on the facts put before them and if there is any punishment, it will be based on what has happened

The reason we wont get relegated, is because there isn't time to sort it out plus an  appeal before the new season starts

8 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

If they are taking into account others baying for blood why not just ask the others what evidence they have ?

14 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

If that's the case why wouldn't they have just given us -15 a couple of weeks ago and be done with?