THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The EFL is committed to announcing any final outcome promptly following notification of the decision by the relevant Independent Disciplinary Commission, giving consideration to the issues raised above and in accordance with its regulations.

The Independent Commission has sat, finished, made its decision, hasn't it? So why hasn't the EFL communicated it?

This might have already been posted, I'm busy working. 

Alex Miller from Star.

Just received a call from the EFL to provide clarity on an aspect of last night's statement.

To be clear.. the point on any punishment being enacted this season is pertinent only to Wigan's very separate situation. They will be punished after the final whistle tmrw.

#SWFC

2 minutes ago, September65 said:

The Independent Commission has sat, finished, made its decision, hasn't it? So why hasn't the EFL communicated it?

Because it has not made its decision and given the appeals process its highly likely  to drag on for some considerable time.

Its only the panic merchants who have speculated we being punished (IF guilty) this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

This might have already been posted, I'm busy working. 

Alex Miller from Star.

Just received a call from the EFL to provide clarity on an aspect of last night's statement.

To be clear.. the point on any punishment being enacted this season is pertinent only to Wigan's very separate situation. They will be punished after the final whistle tmrw.

#SWFC

S we will have a points deduction if any or a fine starting next season in the CHAMPIONSHIP 😎

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

E48AF5C5-6F6B-4F28-A3E2-EBA765FDB98F.jpeg

The Sheffield Star lads once again getting the story and bringing us the info we are looking for 

Its time for those with outdated views of The Star to recognise the job that Joe Crann and Alex Miller are doing for us right now 

I have a lot of time for Joe and Alex, think they will be a good fit for us and the Star.  The Star Website is pants though!

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

E48AF5C5-6F6B-4F28-A3E2-EBA765FDB98F.jpeg

The Sheffield Star lads once again getting the story and bringing us the info we are looking for 

Its time for those with outdated views of The Star to recognise the job that Joe Crann and Alex Miller are doing for us right now 

Could they take the points from our 2017/18 season please? I.e. when the 'crime' was committed.

17 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

S we will have a points deduction if any or a fine starting next season in the CHAMPIONSHIP 😎

I don't think that is what is meant. The -12 points for Wigan is an automatic penalty, whereas our sanction, if any, will be discretionary and decided by the IDC.

I guess that if we are not docked points after the final game it means that no decision on our penalty has been made yet.

Wigan and SWFC, if it goes against us, can and probably will appeal

Edited by HarrowbyOwl

42 minutes ago, 442 said:

Lee Bowyer and the rest can get fuuucked. 

They’ve had 45 games to accrue enough points to say in the division. They can suck a fat diick relying on a 12 points deduction to stay up. They’ve been shiiit and after 46 games if they’re in the bottom 3 they deserve the pub league.

Shithouses

Calm yourself man you'll have an aneurysm.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, 442 said:

Lee Bowyer and the rest can get fuuucked. 

They’ve had 45 games to accrue enough points to say in the division. They can suck a fat diick relying on a 12 points deduction to stay up. They’ve been shiiit and after 46 games if they’re in the bottom 3 they deserve the pub league.

Shithouses

This post really brightened up my day.lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, the third man said:

when has that been said

My understanding (which I am happy to be corrected on) is that the Panel sat for three weeks. I assumed they sat as long as they needed to in order to make a decision. I don't think they are considering the evidence currently are they? 

It that is correct, and they for whatever reason haven't made a decision, what are they waiting for? To see how many points everyone ends up with so they can make a deduction that either maximises or minimises impact?  To wait until the Derby case is heard?

Sorry but I just don't get the whole thing.