THE EFL HEARING THREAD

6 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

So the club know they have lost the case but do not know what the punishment is?

And the result has been leaked to you but hasn't found its way into the public domain at all?

It wasn’t leaked to me. I know where the info has come from and it’s reliable. 

Don’t have a go, I’m passing on what I’ve been told. I can’t put a name on the source because that’d put someone in the sheeeeet. 

Oh - yes, the club know what the punishment is. 

Edited by Essix Blue
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Essix Blue said:

Don’t have a go, I’m passing on what I’ve been told. I can’t put a name on the source because that’d put someone in the sheeeeet. 

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you but can see how what I typed would be seen like that, just the situation seems bizarre.

As I said, if the club know what the punishment is then there didn't appear to be much desperation to push for 3 points against Huddersfield,......

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I know what the punishment is, we've got to put up with Pelupessy for another season. 

3 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

Absolute rubbish !!    UTO 

• Haha 1

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you but can see how what I typed would be seen like that, just the situation seems bizarre.

As I said, if the club know what the punishment is then there didn't appear to be much desperation to push for 3 points against Huddersfield,......

I totally agree. If DC knows, then surely the team knows. Monk must. 

Sorry for having a pop back - it’s just crazy what’s going on here. 

Not doubting people’s sources , but I find it very very hard to believe

If anyone at all knew it would have been leaked out by now 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If the club DOES know and they're keeping the result from our fans that would be even worse than a football club trying to sell season tickets to it's fans by not telling them the club was under a transfer embargo

I just can't see that. The EFL has always released statements on conclusions of such cases haven't they?

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If the club DOES know and they're keeping the result from our fans that would be even worse than a football club trying to sell season tickets to it's fans by not telling them the club was under a transfer embargo

In the clubs defence, perhaps their was an agreement between them and EFL that they wouldn’t be a statement until an appeal was concluded. 

Again, it’s a guess. Who knows. 

People are spouting all kinds of nonsense at the minute, fairly sure it would have been leaked now if anyone knew of a result 

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Not doubting people’s sources , but I find it very very hard to believe

If anyone at all knew it would have been leaked out by now 

I agree. Given the name who the info came from, it’s very surprising nothings been reported by someone in the press. 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Out of there hands I find that very very hard to believe 

Independent panel it may be , but it’s all a part of the EFL’s process and there has to be some accountability 

not really, independent is the operative word 

a panel ruled by the efl would defo have decided something by now due to the complete national embarassement that no one knows what is happening 

I didnt realise til I heard on the radio a bit ago that it's 11 months since this started 

Just now, Essix Blue said:

I agree. Given the name who the info came from, it’s very surprising nothings been reported by someone in the press. 

I was told by someone I respect that we were going into Admin, isn’t usually far wrong ,  but turns out was this time 

There’s all kinds of nonsense getting peddled at minute 

5 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Awaits the,

"Yep that's what I was told," when the announcement finally happens.

Well there have been so many guesses that surely somebody must have chanced across the right answer by now!

:duntmatter:

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Haha 1