So to all these so called wonderful local rag journalists. Why not a hard hitting piece on how the EFL go out of their way to treats their fan base like schite all the time. The good of the game my arse !

1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Aww not again, he was past it last time

Really starting to wonder if we won? The way the players wasn’t that eager to go win Wednesday night? ( not been that eager since xmas😳) us trying to sign the city lad ? Thought if we’d loose we’d be embargoed again aswell? Nixon keeps tweeting odd things bout having a budget and club being active in market? Might be that the efl have appealed? ...but on the other hand this is Wednesday we always do things hard way round -12 incoming 😳

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

All part of the process, the EFL have a responsibility to get this dealt with 

there’s 2 games remaining 

Unacceptable 

It's in both our and the EFL's interest to get this over with. But they don't have any influence on the panel. Its the panel that should be the target of anger for the delay.

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Aww not again, he was past it last time

Scored a quality goal in a last day win against MIddlesbrough though, could do with that soon!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Not really bothered about his travelling mate, he’s got issues

Ask him face to face about them - you will find him round Hillsborough every match day and when the Shakey opens back up he sits near the DJ booth.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sage owl said:

He's a fairly approachable chap why don't you ask him about them.

Approachable if you’re after some beak? 

15 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

His big issue is supporting his club maybe he would be better being a keyboard warrior like most on here

He’s offered me and a few others out on here, so think he might be the keyboard warrior mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Approachable if you’re after some beak? 

" some beak " ? What's that in English. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

He’s offered me and a few others out on here, so think he might be the keyboard warrior mate 

There's a difference between talking about something and doing something a big difference

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Modfather100 said:

It's in both our and the EFL's interest to get this over with. But they don't have any influence on the panel. Its the panel that should be the target of anger for the delay.

It isn’t mate. The efl should’ve had the hearing in January or February even tho we may have been guilty of delaying tactics. Completely unacceptable that the hearing was initially going to be held in July only for it to be brought forward given pressure from other efl clubs.

I think a decision was made 2 weeks ago and I believe one party has been appealing that decision, probably the efl. 

2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

" some beak " ? What's that in English. 

5462113D-0F78-4B29-A2D7-6C6BDFA2244F.gif

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Modfather100 said:

If that’s the case panel should at least be having some pressure applied to them then by the EFL

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I think a decision was made 2 weeks ago and I believe one party has been appealing that decision, probably the efl. 

Isn't the original decision known before any appeal is made public? As in the Bolton case

• Like 3

Just now, Burnsie said:

Isn't the original decision known before any appeal is made public? As in the Bolton case

yeah I’m sure it is. Also surely it would have been leaked by now. 

• Like 2

Maybe the panel have made a decision and are just waiting for Steve Gibson to OK the decision. 

• Haha 5

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Huddersfield winning. 😞

FFS 

Does the panel have to come to a unanimous decision? Could be what’s holding it up if they aren’t all in agreement. 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Huddersfield winning. 😞

:duntmatter: