THE EFL HEARING THREAD

30 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

I`m talking about the statement attached to the tweet, but you didn`t know that :blink:;-)

You owned that ;-)

Think Monk can see the issues at the club and does want to change things, which he is doing. Manager can only do so much but seems to be getting his ow way a little. Imperative we stay up and let him build his team.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

So now he IS responsible for handing out contracts even though his apologists have spent the last year saying he isn’t. So whose decision was it to resign pelepussy. 

Good job we did resign him given the squad we have available until the end of the season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Good job we did resign him given the squad we have available until the end of the season. 

I'm sure Monk realised that given the number of academy players we've had on the bench recently. And, he did really well when he came on the other night...that will have upset a few on here lol

1 hour ago, Westfield Owl said:

Just a few years ago, Monk was getting paid thousands per week to sit on Swansea’s bench when they were in the Premier League, at the back end of his playing days.

Pot, kettle..

He became their manager whilst he still had a player contract and having made 270 appearances for the club. Not exactly sitting around and being paid for nothing.

I simply don't understand this psychology that once they've made the decision that a manager is the devil incarnate, that for some people, absolutely everything about the target must be obsessively and completely destroyed.

• Like 8

Guest mkowl
13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

This might be of interest to you.

Thats his level 

Talking Sh#t

I had an emergency poo once at Hillsborough once, went in as soon as turnstiles opened. Quite pleasant actually, freshly cleaned, but the toilet paper poor quality, smeared rather than cleaned. Cold water not good to wash hands though, but was entertained by some interesting football talk by passing urinal visitors to pass the time. No mobile signal either. 

I give it a 5/10  🙂

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
24 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

You owned that ;-)

Think Monk can see the issues at the club and does want to change things, which he is doing. Manager can only do so much but seems to be getting his ow way a little. Imperative we stay up and let him build his team.

It`s not actually what I`m saying, I`m alluding to us signing inexperienced kids, who aren`t going through the normal avenues of going out on loan or dipping in and out of the first team, why are we doing this? my educated guess is they`ll be seeing first team action due to our impending umbongo, and for want of repeating myself, this could well ruin them, not develop them, we are signing them for all the wrong reasons, again in my opinion.

Remember the "Jos era", where`s the kids from then? 

Once sat on the bog for the whole match at an away game at Stoke.

Had already shat in the coach park and used my boxers as bog roll.

Got wazzed on and nonced same day (long story, told before) and managed to avoid a major accident all day before shatting myself about 50 yards from my front door.

My mum just said, “I told you you were too ill to go.” I was literally covered in shiiiite.

:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Back on topic....

I think we might have an announcement later today. 

I think we will probably know the result of the Fulham game before we do about the EFL hearing that finished last week.:duntmatter: