THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
31 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

When a player gets into the last year if his contract and club have made no contact with him about a fresh one everyone knows what's going to happen so monk came in this really in a difficult time

Theyre going to let his contract run down, alienate him so he hardly plays and then leaves for nothing at the end of it?

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Ignoring the "snidey" comment, Monk`s statement speaks volumes, as to where we are at, young players being handed contracts without first team or loan experience, great for these kids, but Christ!, we are a mess, if this is anything to go by.

15 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Ignoring the "snidey" comment, Monk`s statement speaks volumes, as to where we are at, young players being handed contracts without first team or loan experience, great for these kids, but Christ!, we are a mess, if this is anything to go by.

I think he's talking about football in general...but you knew that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Guest mrbluesky
8 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I think he's talking about football in general...but you knew that

I`m talking about the statement attached to the tweet, but you didn`t know that :blink:;-)

29 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

How very dare you, didn't you know our owner isn't has loads of money to spend, I know this for a fact because 2 or 3 people told me on here.

• Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So you didn't know that it's been like like for the last 10 years...I wish I was as knowledgeable as you

"It`s been like that for the last 10 years"...care to share?:blink:

Guest mrbluesky
6 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

How very dare you, didn't you know our owner isn't has loads of money to spend, I know this for a fact because 2 or 3 people told me on here.

He has "loadsa money" no doubt, I`m more referring to EFL about not letting him spend anymore, or it could be true that the well is dry.

10 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Didn’t you know our owner is skint ? I know this for a fact because 2 or 3 people told me on here