THE EFL HEARING THREAD

10 minutes ago, Siggi's Jonnson said:

I know what you mean, but I don't think it can't be used as a indication of Monks team building ethos. He can sell Pelupessy for a transfer fee next window now.

But thats the point fella,it is being used as an indication of his team building,cos he is shybo/offers nowt/league one player at best etc,etc. (Not my words or thinking)

4 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

But thats the point fella,it is being used as an indication of his team building,cos he is shybo/offers nowt/league one player at best etc,etc. (Not my words or thinking)

But if he sells him for a fee next window and puts that money towards a better player, Monk will have done good business. 

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

By 5pm Saturday we could be officially relegated if the suspected minis 12 comes into fruition. We are almost certain to lose at Fulham and one of Luton or Hull will probably win as they play each other.  We were third at Christmas. The only person to blame for that is Monk for falling out with everyone. Simply put MONK OUT!!

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

By 5pm Saturday we could be officially relegated if the suspected minis 12 comes into fruition. We are almost certain to lose at Fulham and one of Luton or Hull will probably win as they play each other.  We were third at Christmas. The only person to blame for that is Monk for falling out with everyone. Simply put MONK OUT!!

Everyone? How do you know this ?

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

The alleged points deduction and possible relegation has got naff all to do with monk.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

By 5pm Saturday we could be officially relegated if the suspected minis 12 comes into fruition. We are almost certain to lose at Fulham and one of Luton or Hull will probably win as they play each other.  We were third at Christmas. The only person to blame for that is Monk for falling out with everyone. Simply put Kagoshimaowl OUT!!

34 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

The alleged points deduction and possible relegation has got naff all to do with monk.

Absolutely right. A points deduction and the EFL case implications will be embarrassing, have an affect on our financial approach going forward and adversely impact on our league position.

However, after 23 games of the season we were 20 points clear of the bottom 3. The fact that 21 games later we are now only 11 points clear of the bottom 3 is a reflection on the performance of the team and the manager. 

The EFL case has been brought as a result of the way the club has been run off the field but the fact is we should not be in a position where a significant points deduction could see us relegated. All we needed to do to avoid that was to match the form of the worst 3 teams in the division over half the season.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
3 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

True but taking is from 3rd to 15th has ALL to do with him. If he wasn’t incompetent, we wouldn’t be in this position!

2 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

True but taking is from 3rd to 15th has ALL to do with him. If he wasn’t incompetent, we wouldn’t be in this position!

I still think his outing of hutch Westwood and FF and his Christmas outburst about getting rid of the players is a good indicator of his personality / management style. 

Its that attitude that destroyed the morale morale and has led to the post Christmas collapse in my opinion. 

A more even even handed approach might have kept morale at a better level and achieved reasonable results, and we wouldn’t be in this mess. 

Even without a points deduction the form and style of football post christmas Christmas has been horrendous, and THAT is his fault, and my biggest issue with him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Absolutely right. A points deduction and the EFL case implications will be embarrassing, have an affect on our financial approach going forward and adversely impact on our league position.

However, after 23 games of the season we were 20 points clear of the bottom 3. The fact that 21 games later we are now only 11 points clear of the bottom 3 is a reflection on the performance of the team and the manager. 

The EFL case has been brought as a result of the way the club has been run off the field but the fact is we should not be in a position where a significant points deduction could see us relegated. All we needed to do to avoid that was to match the form of the worst 3 teams in the division over half the season.

^^^^

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

I still think his outing of hutch Westwood and FF and his Christmas outburst about getting rid of the players is a good indicator of his personality / management style. 

Its that attitude that destroyed the morale morale and has led to the post Christmas collapse in my opinion. 

A more even even handed approach might have kept morale at a better level and achieved reasonable results, and we wouldn’t be in this mess. 

Even without a points deduction the form and style of football post christmas Christmas has been horrendous, and THAT is his fault, and my biggest issue with him.

loldid you write this post in a cave

• Haha 2