1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

I Wonder how many Brown envelopes were shoved under doors ,Football is rotten to the core.

The bottom of pub toilet doors do have a very high clearance, now I come to think of it. 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Errrrr the scouts are the same now as they were when Steve Bruce was here

Have another go but next time try talking facts

That's pretty strange then because the first season under DC in 2015/16 season they seems to get more right than wrong, which was about the time Glenn Roeder was here before he left. Then for the next 3 season they completely useless and we seem to buy a lot of players from clubs linked to foreign agents, then last summer they when Steve Bruce brought his team in they only signed free agents and loans.

It seems strange that the same people could get things right under the guidance of Roeder and David Downes but so wrong in between almost as if the different times at the club they had been using different scouts?

I would suggest you read the whole post not the bit you want to use to have a go.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Off subject, but Americans are buying up massive supplies of tinned Tuna during the pandemic. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-has-americans-hooked-on-canned-tuna-and-producers-are-playing-catch-up-11594805402

tenor.gif.90d1f846314fbe8b6f25ac5422dda1ff.gif

There is something a bit fishy about this story, lol

• Haha 1

Sorry, haven't kept up with the thread for the last few days... can someone summarise in a sentence or two?

Prize for the best explanation lol 

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Sorry, haven't kept up with the thread for the last few days... can someone summarise in a sentence or two?

Basically I think from reading everyone's posts today that we're going to get relegated thanks to The EFL but it's all Lee Bullens fault

I hate it when my posts get deleted with a very polite message but I can’t remember what I said.....

Reyt wind up.....

:duntmatter:

• Like 2

nothings happened, nobody knows anything

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Shittingmypants!

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

I hate it when my posts get deleted with a very polite message but I can’t remember what I said.....

Reyt wind up.....

:duntmatter:

Just had same mesen!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

There is jack and sh I t and Jack just left town.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Nick de Marco has ran out of cherries.

4 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Nick de Marco has ran out of cherries.

If we win I can't wait to lick his plums!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

400 pages of complete b*****cks

23 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

see above for more details

• Haha 5
  • Love 1

Guest Mr Tom

Breaking News.

The EFL have announced a record points deduction and revolutionary way of administering them.

Garry Monk awaits his next appointment role at the next club to fall foul of Steve Gibson EFL FFP

DC his mate Paixo, who Bruce told us was still heavily involved in player transfers at the club, and whatever other advisers DC has used, have wasted more than £160M on players, their wages and all the associated fees, cuts and backhanders, just to add 6 paid transfers into our ranks. 

All 3 of our playing goalies (including Westwood), Palmer, Lees, Lee and Nuhiu were already here when DC arrived and all of them have played regularly under every manager that has come along since Stuart Gray was sacked by DC (apart from Westwood), after taking us to 13th in the table. We managed those two top six finishes before the rot truly set in with us finishing 15th, 12th and curently holding 15th spot now.  

Of our 21 first team available regulars:- The seven mentioned above were already here, as was Hunt, so that leaves 13 players, of whom four are on loan, which gives us just 9 players that have been added to our playing squad since DC took over and splashed £160M on players. Wow what an awesome 9 players we must have got for that staggering amount of money you would think, but Harris and Bannan came on free contracts, Pelupessy on a minimal sum, Luongo said to be £900K, Odubajo and Borner on free contracts and Iorfa on a small sum, so maybe £2M max to sign those 7 players, with Reach costing between £3M & up to £5M maximum, depending on appearances bonus payments etc, Rhodes allegedly costing £8M, so in total our 9 newer players cost no more than £15M for all 9 of them. OK we also have Penney and Van Acken, although Penney was already here, Van Acken cost around £3M, so let's add another £2M on to that, to round up our total new players transfer cost to around £20M maximum. Now we have not spent that kind of money on 10 players for a long long time before DC came and more than a few old cynics like myself have argued quite fairly, that given a budget of £20M, we reckon Stuart Gray, for all his flaws, as such, would have been expected to and probably would have achieved a steady increase in results and our our standards of play with that kind of money at his disposal. If ant half decent manager had been given 8 x that amount over 5 years, you would have expected that by now it would be us pushing for a place in the Champions League next season and not our cross city neighbours. As it is more than £140M have just disappeared down the toilet, going to anybody that could grab as much as they could and run away, limp away (in Abdi's case), waddle away (in the unfit Forestieri's case), or drive away in your Bentley (in the £8M richer Fletchers case).

Sorry, these figures are never going to be exact due to non-disclosure of transfer fees and wages, which does very little to aid so called transparency, but even so they are a pretty good indication of how badly we have invested in the transfer market and how little our club has got to show for it when compared to the players, agents, advisers etc that have benefited greatly during this period.  The club however is much worse off, both on and off the pitch with possible relegation on the cards now. I seriously do not understand why people cannot see these problems and just pretend they are not there!

• Like 2

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE CLUB  ? 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

It's all a load of Masterb8