THE EFL HEARING THREAD

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

0v0 at half time. Definitely could do with Brum winning this. If we did get the -12 it would leave us 3 points from safety if Charlton even get a draw (I think). Obviously that could change if Wigan get -12 but if they carry on as they are that won’t send them down (don’t think -12 right now would even put them in the bottom 3)Such a messy end of the season. Going to be a very stressful week! 

Yeah it would be 3 points but we have better goal difference. Either way I’ve got a horrible feeling! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

But you've just added to it! 

I’m not complaining though. 

No one knows anything, it’s just a thread for people to share their opinions. Just poking fun at people complaining how big the thread is ... by posting in it 😊 

Guest Mr Tom
1 minute ago, big john said:

I am up to page 2 so far.

Which page has people who know owt?

Current end  page is 413, first sign of any glimpse of truth is on 1019

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

that Charlton score could be shocking for us. 

Definetly mate. If we lose 9 or 12 pts we will be in the bottom three as it stands. Either 4 or 1 pt from safety. 

And Fulham can still get automatic promotion, do they won't be fielding a weakened team against us on Saturday. 

Edited by S36 OWL

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Definetly mate. If we lose 9 or 12 pts we will be in the bottom three as it stands. Either 4 or 1 pt from safety. 

And Fulham can still get automatic promotion, do they won't be fielding a weakened team against us on Saturday. 

I we lose 12 we are 1point from safety mate

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You sure about the minus 9 putting us in the bottom 3 ?

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

which makes last nights result even more annoying. 

That's right mate. What has infuriated me about recent dropped points is that we needed an insurance policy in case of any deductions. We don't have the luxury of that as I see it so we just plough on in hope.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

You sure about the minus 9 putting us in the bottom 3 ?

Minus 9 still leaves us 2 infront of hull and luton

Edited by Guest

Guest Mr Tom
1 minute ago, REDOWL said:

That's right mate. What has infuriated me about recent dropped points is that we needed an insurance policy in case of any deductions. We don't have the luxury of that as I see it so we just plough on in hope.

Been dropping points since Christmas mate. This fraud of a manger should've been sent packing months ago.

Weak league and we're sat looking over our shoulder hoping other teams are shittier than us.

Just now, Mr Tom said:

Been dropping points since Christmas mate. This fraud of a manger should've been sent packing months ago.

Weak league and we're sat looking over our shoulder hoping other teams are shittier than us.

There are shittier teams than us,the league table says so.

• Like 1