THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Spent a bit of time last night predicting other teams results and with a -12 points deduction even with a win against either Middlesbrough or Fulham would still have us in the bottom 3 by 1 point. It’s going to be a close one if there is a deduction coming! 😬

4 minutes ago, Cameroon0wl5 said:

Spent a bit of time last night predicting other teams results and with a -12 points deduction even with a win against either Middlesbrough or Fulham would still have us in the bottom 3 by 1 point. It’s going to be a close one if there is a deduction coming! 😬

Calm down, it's only a game. ☕😵

7 minutes ago, Cameroon0wl5 said:

Yeh but if your predictions are wrong,we'll be reyt waint we.

9 minutes ago, Cameroon0wl5 said:

Pity you can't add up...all bottom three teams cant catch us NOW if they win their remaining matches...if we win ONE against Fulham or Boro we will have enough points to stay up even with a 12 point deduction and if we get a point only Barnsley can get the same number of points and we have a vastly better GD

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Pity you can't add up...all bottom three teams cant catch us NOW if they win their remaining matches...if we win ONE against Fulham or Boro we will have enough points to stay up even with a 12 point deduction and if we get a point only Barnsley can get the same number of points and we have a vastly better GD

Pity you’ve forgot Wigan have a points deduction coming and teams below us are playing each other...

3 minutes ago, Cameroon0wl5 said:

Pity you’ve forgot Wigan have a points deduction coming and teams below us are playing each other...

Can't see Wigan getting a points deduction this season, they have appealed it and the EFL won't have enough time to get anything sorted before the end of this season.

Just now, Hookowl said:

Can't see Wigan getting a points deduction this season, they have appealed it and the EFL won't have enough time to get anything sorted before the end of this season.

If that does happen surely it isn’t fair to punish us this season if we are found guilty? 

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

Think I read it has to be deducted this season mate, I’m not 100% but I’m pretty sure. 

Guest Mr Tom
5 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Has Steve Gibson commented on this ruling yet?

7 minutes ago, Cameroon0wl5 said:

It really doesn’t mate 😂

Just had another look at the table you could be right...mind you Barnsley have Leeds and Brentford and Hull and Luton play...we'll be reyt 

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, the third man said:

Wigan will stay up even with -12 points, they would be better to accept it instead of starting next season on -12

I don't think they have a choice, if they finish more 12 points clear of relegation the 12 points come off at start of next season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroon0wl5 said:

Think I read it has to be deducted this season mate, I’m not 100% but I’m pretty sure. 

If there's no decision by the end of the season I don't see how they can relegate the bottom 3 teams then at a later date say oops we've made a mistake one of you can go back up again.

• Haha 1