THE EFL HEARING THREAD

If we don’t hear anything tomorrow, I don’t think we’ll hear this week? It would be very poor form to be hit with a points deduction the day before a game, if of course we’re found guilty of the charges?

Guest mrbluesky
23 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Just had a text.

Get ready!!!

Can you announce  it to Irena Cara`s "what a feeling"? but you must let me know, just so I can get ready!:wub:

Guest Mr Tom
35 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Just had a text.

Get ready!!!

Have you been evicted from Love Island?  Oh well should've flaunted your bits some more and been a bit slaggy

Edited by Mr Tom

49 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Long and bottom, our chairman was hoodwinked by football experts and spivs..and now it seems extremely difficult to foook them off.

Well he really enjoys travel and meeting people. How about a short break in Sicily I understand Nana Corleone is very accommodating at sorting personal arrangements.  

Guest Grandad
48 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I am personally very glad re. Cakeball.

One of THE best threads EVER!!!

The best Owlstalk GIF of all time thats still waiting for someone to make it - is Cakeball rolling into the Leeds players collinding into each other gif - knocking them down like ten pin bowling.

I await the genius to produce it

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Can somebody sayyyyyyy

JUST

EAT!

Seafood Linquine or Cherry Tart or perhaps select from our Whitby Indian range (Inc, complimentary masks for social distancing and  complimentary sanitising ar*ewipe) 

Edited by owls-swfc
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad
11 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

So have I

Chippy for tea!! Get in!!!!

Are you getting texts off my Mrs?? Shes just sent me that

Edited by Grandad