THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Imagine having a drinks break on 67 minutes 3 nil down at home...... TAXI!

In the middle of December!

Guest mrbluesky
17 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

GM: I feel sorry for the lad in Spain sticking his finger up his arse that second half trying not to shithis pants while havingapiss.

We have some great supporters.

4 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Fair chance of me not shittingmypants though.

:duntmatter:

Isyourspacebarbroke?

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Errrrr the scouts are the same now as they were when Steve Bruce was here

Have another go but next time try talking facts

That's pretty strange then because the first season under DC in 2015/16 season they seems to get more right than wrong, which was about the time Glenn Roeder was here before he left. Then for the next 3 season they completely useless and we seem to buy a lot of players from clubs linked to foreign agents, then last summer they when Steve Bruce brought his team in they only signed free agents and loans.

It seems strange that the same people could get things right under the guidance of Roeder and David Downes but so wrong in between almost as if the different times at the club they had been using different scouts?

I would suggest you read the whole post not the bit you want to use to have a go.

• Haha 1

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Sorry, haven't kept up with the thread for the last few days... can someone summarise in a sentence or two?

Prize for the best explanation lol 

Basically I think from reading everyone's posts today that we're going to get relegated thanks to The EFL but it's all Lee Bullens fault

Owlstalk Shop