THE EFL HEARING THREAD

24 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Getting promoted is not a plan, it's a desired outcome or target. A plan is a series of actions and resources needed to achieve the desired outcome. From a business perspective, I have seen little or no evidence that this has been been carried out in a correct or efficient manner. The evidence that it hasn't is the continuous failure to meet financial constraints, firefighting and "fag packet" solutions to cash flow issues.

I would slightly change wording here,

Aim,          is to be in the Premiership

Objectives, put in place to reach your Aim.

Isn't it just words.

Just now, S25OWL said:

Come one ... I bet you haven't even phoned D-Taxis ?... if you did you would know that ..... there is an answer machine to take your message because they are so busy 🤣

Dont shoot the messenger!!!

Theres another one just around the corner .......264619015_tenor(11).gif.9f5d38fa45cfb9dd4018272b43ec15e7.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

As I have said on here numerous times our financial plan was based on the PL income and it hasn't worked out. More and more clubs will fall foul of P&S and although it looks nailed on now for Leeds to be promoted they would have been next. 

The clear out of big earners continues in the summer and we will see one if not more seasons of consolidation etc. At the end of the day the club and the chairman gambled and came up short and we will have to come up with another plan to move forward with

Should never have a plan based on something that might not happen. 

We never had a plan we had ambitions. 

15 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Excellent snap shot H/S..

Such a pretty girl and a magnificent Bird too woo

904182777_owl.jpg.25f2411712e54550e22b1bd275d73f14.jpg.df4db3a3952ee8ba66135198754860a7.jpg

My eyes were seemingly averted to the Retro looking design as seen on toilet walls bridges exercise books throughout the 70s on the girls T Shirt However ....

20200715_141508.jpg.755f0c3c699b4974ac65c15c5e2147c4.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 6

43 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Said he was surprised we looking like spending to buy a couple 

In my experience, he’s never usually far wrong 

Except when he rubbished claims about Dele Bashiru saying we needed to find out what division we were in first, only to change his mind an hour later after it was reported by national media? 

He makes educated guesses and gambles and he’s very good at it. It’s not unreasonable to think the club are still looking at potential new players regardless of what division we might be in.

And I’m not saying Nixon talks rubbish, he does get info. But I’ve followed him for long enough now to tell when he’s tweeting something he’s genuinely found out or just making an educated gamble.

Edited by SallyCinnamon

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Except when he rubbished claims about Dele Bashiru saying we needed to find out what division we were in first, only to change his mind an hour later after it was reported by national media? 

He makes educated guesses and gambles and he’s very good at it. It’s not unreasonable to think the club are still looking at potential new players regardless of what division we might be in.

And I’m not saying Nixon talks rubbish, he does get info. But I’ve followed him for long enough now to tell when he’s tweeting something he’s genuinely found out or just making an educated gamble.

Fair points, I don’t see everything he puts up , first I’ve seen off him regards us for a while 

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Excellent snap shot H/S..

Such a pretty girl and a magnificent Bird too woo

904182777_owl.jpg.25f2411712e54550e22b1bd275d73f14.jpg.df4db3a3952ee8ba66135198754860a7.jpg

My eyes were seemingly averted to the Retro looking design as seen on toilet walls bridges exercise books throughout the 70s on the girls T Shirt However ....

20200715_141508.jpg.755f0c3c699b4974ac65c15c5e2147c4.jpg

Perv!!

• Haha 4