can we bring back the disagree option please, far too may things on here that need that flagging

• Like 2

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

The posts so matter of "fact" that the points deduction has been decided and its 12,thats what's strange. 

Nobody has a clue what the points deduction will be

Or even if there will be one.

All of this damaging speculation is a result of the total silence surrounding it

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Manwë said:

Our owner also got us to the play-offs, twice.

Sometimes, you've got to place the blame at those who are paid handsomely to don the shirt and cross the white line for reasons of our failure

Chansiri's failures are interlinked with the failures of the players; against Hull and Huddersfield at home in the play-offs especially.  I am a big critic of Chansiri, but the players are the only ones who can put the ball in the net or stop the opposition from doing so when that whistle blows.  

Hang on a minute...if the players are responsible for what happens on the pitch,  then why don't they get credit for the playoffs?

And why does DC get credit for when they succeeded, but only a part of the blame when they failed?

Sorry, but the guy has been at the helm whilst a huge miasma has descended over the club. I accept that managers (who he appointed by the way) and players are culpable too, but it starts at the top as far as I am concerned.  

Like everyone I am praying for some good news this week, but whatever happens I will still be furious at where this guy has taken us. Regardless of what the EFL authorised or didn't authorise, the fact that we even had to ask whether we could backdate a stadium sale, is beyond fizzing ludicrous. 

Financially, everything he has touched, has been a fiasco.

Hopefully this whole mess has taught him some sense, otherwise let's hope he walks into a door soon, and it knocks some into him.

Edited by Sheff74
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, billyblack said:

perhaps huddersfield didnt want to give us 3 pts, just a thought

I watched the QPR match thinking of the Bowyer man city game many years ago, a few on here will know what I mean

whereas Huddersfield had something to play for 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

When will people realise that whatever manager we get in, the outcome would be the same.

I`ll say it for the millionth time, THIS CLUB IS A SHAMBLES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!

If only dem blades had thought the same after six years in division 3 and not bothered appointing wilder eh?

or better still Leeds had kept monk and not replaced him with a far better manager. 

We would all all be happy now

Edited by Plonk
  • Like 1

If we were going to get points deducted, it would have happened already. 

• Like 1

Totally agree with a lot of what is being posted TBH but playing Dawson for a significant amount of games never ends well. One of the worst keepers I’ve ever seen don the gloves at S6. 

• Haha 1

A rumour we are guilty and getting 12 points is very different from someone looking at the charges and EFL rules and stating that IF guilty it'll likely be 12 points minimum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

If only dem blades had thought the same after six years in division 3 and not bothered appointing wilder eh?

or better still Leeds had kept monk and not replaced him with a far better manager. 

it must be easy to only focus on one thing and not look at the bigger picture

1 minute ago, Dizzys Dad said:

If we were going to get points deducted, it would have happened already. 

Then why not just announce the outcome and everyone move on?

Silence creates conjecture and uncertainty that is no good for anyone.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

When will people realise that whatever manager we get in, the outcome would be the same.

I`ll say it for the millionth time, THIS CLUB IS A SHAMBLES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!

I doubt it very much.

The manager is responsible for the players...

And these lot are even less interested now than what they were with Jos.

Millwalls players are still dire but very motivated under Rowett.

Monk couldn't motivate a puppy

• Like 1

My worry is that a points deduction this week that drops us into the bottom 3 would crush the players.

I couldn’t see them having the fight to stay up. Not under Monk anyhow. 

I know rules are rules but it would be incredibly harsh to hit us with only 2 games to go. That is assuming we are found guilty. 

Maybe we win the case? 

14 minutes ago, steelowl said:

not by me 

still waiting for the official decision   i think it's because I don't want to listen to/believe rumours

That's just it, isn't it, if there are no official statements from either the EFL or SWFC, why would anyone believe the nonsense rumours. 

5 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

Hang on a minute...if the players are responsible for what happens on the pitch,  then why don't they get credit for the playoffs?

And why does DC get credit for when they succeeded, but only a part of the blame when they failed?

I was responding to a claim that Millwall are in a chance of a play-off position because they've got an owner that knows what he's doing.  As far as I'm aware, the Millwall owner is not putting his boots on or leading coaching sessions.  

The players absolutely get credit for the play-offs, I bet you can name our scorers of all goals in the play-offs without looking.  

6 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Then why not just announce the outcome and everyone move on?

Silence creates conjecture and uncertainty that is no good for anyone.

Hopefully should be this week but as you say this waiting is no good for anyone.  

29 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Loving how this 12 point deduction is a given. 

No one is saying it's a given, it's the figure that most believe to be the worse case scenario.

• Haha 1

Just now, Blue and white said:

No one is saying it's a given, it's the figure that most believe to be the worse case scenario.

Yeh, funny thing about that "most believe" spiel. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

You`re not quite getting it, are you? so here goes...

THE MAN THAT OWNS SWFC, HAS A BIG PART TO PLAY WITH MATTERS ON THE PITCH, AS WELL AS OFF IT.

Basically, you could have any manager in charge, but if the culture from TOP to bottom doesn`t change, nor will the outcome, yeah you`ll have "honeymoon periods" but they don`t last, as we`ve seen.

But yeah, great analogy   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe we’ve won the case .....and Chansiri will be a hero ....??.....🤫😉😉

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Bookies now have us 3/1 for relegation....

So we are odds on to be cleared..

:rolleyes:

You lying motherf*****  😄