THE EFL HEARING THREAD

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

If only dem blades had thought the same after six years in division 3 and not bothered appointing wilder eh?

or better still Leeds had kept monk and not replaced him with a far better manager. 

We would all all be happy now

it must be easy to only focus on one thing and not look at the bigger picture

1 minute ago, Dizzys Dad said:

If we were going to get points deducted, it would have happened already. 

Then why not just announce the outcome and everyone move on?

Silence creates conjecture and uncertainty that is no good for anyone.

• Like 2

Guest Ferkorf
13 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

When will people realise that whatever manager we get in, the outcome would be the same.

I`ll say it for the millionth time, THIS CLUB IS A SHAMBLES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!

I doubt it very much.

The manager is responsible for the players...

And these lot are even less interested now than what they were with Jos.

Millwalls players are still dire but very motivated under Rowett.

Monk couldn't motivate a puppy

My worry is that a points deduction this week that drops us into the bottom 3 would crush the players.

I couldn’t see them having the fight to stay up. Not under Monk anyhow. 

I know rules are rules but it would be incredibly harsh to hit us with only 2 games to go. That is assuming we are found guilty. 

Maybe we win the case? 

14 minutes ago, steelowl said:

not by me 

still waiting for the official decision   i think it's because I don't want to listen to/believe rumours

That's just it, isn't it, if there are no official statements from either the EFL or SWFC, why would anyone believe the nonsense rumours. 

5 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

Hang on a minute...if the players are responsible for what happens on the pitch,  then why don't they get credit for the playoffs?

And why does DC get credit for when they succeeded, but only a part of the blame when they failed?

I was responding to a claim that Millwall are in a chance of a play-off position because they've got an owner that knows what he's doing.  As far as I'm aware, the Millwall owner is not putting his boots on or leading coaching sessions.  

The players absolutely get credit for the play-offs, I bet you can name our scorers of all goals in the play-offs without looking.  

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

If only dem blades had thought the same after six years in division 3 and not bothered appointing wilder eh?

or better still Leeds had kept monk and not replaced him with a far better manager. 

We would all all be happy now

You`re not quite getting it, are you? so here goes...

THE MAN THAT OWNS SWFC, HAS A BIG PART TO PLAY WITH MATTERS ON THE PITCH, AS WELL AS OFF IT.

Basically, you could have any manager in charge, but if the culture from TOP to bottom doesn`t change, nor will the outcome, yeah you`ll have "honeymoon periods" but they don`t last, as we`ve seen.

But yeah, great analogy   

Guest mrbluesky
10 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

I doubt it very much.

The manager is responsible for the players...

And these lot are even less interested now than what they were with Jos.

Millwalls players are still dire but very motivated under Rowett.

Monk couldn't motivate a puppy

What about motivation within the club?

14 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Hopefully should be this week but as you say this waiting is no good for anyone.  

The stream I watched last night had commentary from Radio Leeds and they said the verdict would be announced by the end of this week. Obviously I've no idea where they got that from.