THE EFL HEARING THREAD

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

What gets me is people are saying that Chansiri putting the club into administration makes no business sense at all. 

hang on. 

he’s got previous for doing things that make no business sense. 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Owning football clubs makes no business sense at all, period 

Absolutely correct 

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Owning football clubs makes no business sense at all, period 

Why successful, rich businessmen suddenly lose all sense when they buy a football club beggars belief. They would never dream of running their other businesses as recklessly as they run their clubs. 

I think nothing will happen till the end of the season, the EFL need to save face and punish us, but their own mistakes played a part too, so  maybe they will deduct at the end as much as possible, but not enough to send us down, a win win for both sides in a way !

6 minutes ago, Brommers said:

If they were not guilty they wouldn't have a £10m fine to pay.

The 10m is probably more in the way of a donation to help UEFA to fund their charitable work than a fine. Oiling the wheels for a favourable outcome. 

I have a bed feeling that we are going to get a points deduction in the championship But carried on to next season, maybe us and a few others ie Derby

That would instantly kill the enthusiasm for next season before it even starts!!!

4 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

I have a bed feeling that we are going to get a points deduction in the championship But carried on to next season, maybe us and a few others ie Derby

That would instantly kill the enthusiasm for next season before it even starts!!!

You have enthusiasm before a season starts? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, andypandy said:

I think nothing will happen till the end of the season, the EFL need to save face and punish us, but their own mistakes played a part too, so  maybe they will deduct at the end as much as possible, but not enough to send us down, a win win for both sides in a way !

The thing is it's now not the EFL's call, it's the independent panels call and there's no reason for them to need to save face.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

The thing is it's now not the EFL's call, it's the independent panels call and there's no reason for them to need to save face.

Alsdo no reason for them to want to do us over, as some people think the EFL want to. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Alsdo no reason for them to want to do us over, as some people think the EFL want to. 

Could be when Steve Gibson is breathing down there necks 

And make no mistake, he is