THE EFL HEARING THREAD

7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

First thing tomorrow I reckon

According to The Daily Telegraph the decision or our case will be announced at same time as Derby's verdict (case starts next week). In order that one decision does not prejudice the other. So I can't see anything being announced until after the final games

3 minutes ago, pahowl said:

According to The Daily Telegraph the decision or our case will be announced at same time as Derby's verdict (case starts next week). In order that one decision does not prejudice the other. So I can't see anything being announced until after the final games

does that imply both decisions will be the same? or more so that the different independent panels would be influenced by the decision the other made? 

4 minutes ago, pahowl said:

But the charges are completely different 

9 minutes ago, pahowl said:

Wow, so nobody at the club will know then?

12 minutes ago, pahowl said:

That seems crazy if true.

The season ends in ten days' time, and there'll be a short turnaround before the next season starts.

We need to know which division we'll be playing in, as will any other clubs potentially affected by our situation. We can't sign players on the basis they'll be playing Championship football only to later find out we've been relegated!

17 minutes ago, pahowl said:

In which case no one will know who is relegated even after the last games have been played. 

What an utter joke. 

Have Reading got a hearing as well? Didn’t they get charged? 

It’s quite farcical that we are in this position given its 10 days to the end of the season and we will be having a quick change around as next season is likely to start on 29th August. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

What exactly are Derby guilty of ?

Currently nothing, but their charges are based on the valuation of their stadium which the EFL agreed to & something to do with player contract accounting. 

Just now, mogbad said:

Currently nothing, but their charges are based on the valuation of their stadium which the EFL agreed to & something to do with player contract accounting. 

On the player Contract ,Did anyone see the Panorama  program ,Exposing people having money paid into banks in the Cayman islands to avoid tax. Wayne Rooney was exposed while playing for Man united .He was shown to work for Wayne Rooney  company ,That way by working for his company ,By doing this he saved on tax . It stated his Wages were paid into the Cayman island Bank ,No apologies ,Or threats from Rooney  so i just thought it was true ,After the program ,He went to the USA ,

17 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I can’t see how they can take points off us after the season has finished. That’s not to say they won’t!

So what was the point of bringing the case forward?

One things for certain, if they deduct points after the season finished and we get relegated, the bookies won’t pay out on relegation bets