Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

What's the biggest thread we've ever had? Is this it? 

 

You clearly have not been in the Dressing Room section and the 2801 page thread to date on Covid 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sova said:

 

If they wanted to relegate us, surely they could just dock us 21 points now and be done with it? And I'm not sure the EFL decides the punishment anyway, do they?


because that would remove the pain of thinking we’re safe and then get relegated..how long have you been supporting Wednesday? 😄

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

if that's the same for us, has dc thought of bunging the independent bloke

 

I read that as "bumming". Then realised my error. Then realised that it actually might be a good idea!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1891 pages on Brexit.

 

Or Leave 2 Remainers 0 as some of us refer to it

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:


I think the EFL recommend a punishment and the panel have to decide if they agree with that punishment 

 

Independent panel decides the punishment.......................then EFL appeal it usually.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RigBon said:

 

I read that as "bumming". Then realised my error. Then realised that it actually might be a good idea!

hey look, whatever it takes, if you're experienced in that field, get there and ger yer kecks down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

 

Independent panel decides the punishment.......................then EFL appeal it usually.

that's it then, panel decides, efl appeal, and it goes into next season.WTF:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

that's it then, panel decides, efl appeal, and it goes into next season.WTF:

Or panel decides, we appeal, EFL find some way of knocking us back and we start next season in league 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RigBon said:

 

I read that as "bumming". Then realised my error. Then realised that it actually might be a good idea!

 

 

Well volunteered.  WTF: 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I can’t see the EFL announcing our outcome before they’ve dealt with Derby. 

 

Could be either a happy xmas or sad xmas for both clubs then :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I can’t see the EFL announcing our outcome before they’ve dealt with Derby. 

Good point. If they announce ours and it relegates us but fail to deal with Derby in time then that would show them to be highly incompetent. Can't see that happening can you? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, latemodelchild said:

Or panel decides, we appeal, EFL find some way of knocking us back and we start next season in league 1.

then dc sues in court, and gets the equivalent of the american defence budget in damages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I can’t see the EFL announcing our outcome before they’ve dealt with Derby. 

I agree. It might be perceived as an influence on the Derby outcome.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Good point. If they announce ours and it relegates us but fail to deal with Derby in time then that would show them to be highly incompetent. Can't see that happening can you? 

Yep. Even more so if Derby get promoted. 
 

Theres 3 clubs with charges against them which could relegate 2 of them. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I can’t see the EFL announcing our outcome before they’ve dealt with Derby. 

 

2 minutes ago, Treborowl said:

I agree. It might be perceived as an influence on the Derby outcome.

 

Not sure I get that logic to be honest. Both cases are separate.

 

And a decision was announced on the latest Brum charge, long after both us and Derby had received our charges.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How bad are the EFL ...their own rules have totally fùcked clubs over and cleary it needs a desperate reform yet here we are awaiting our fait because of them!

 

Derby could get promoted and theirs could be dealt before they kick a ball ala Swindon Town back in 90? 

 

Total mess this.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

makes you wonder if the decision has already been made but they are now going through the appeal.

Edited by matt68owls
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...