we're in a relegation dog fight

thank goodness we should be safe

Why isn't it over?

EFL are useless

Chansiri is useless

Please feel free to copy and paste until something happens 😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

All made up speculation is pathetic, but indicative of a frustrating process the EFL have allowed to drag on for so long. A year from filing accounts to reprimand is a disgrace. If we've done wrong, there should be punishment - but before a deadline set earlier in the season. For us to still be awaiting our fate that could relegate us in a season that should have ended 2 months ago...cannot be right. 

I agree its frustrating, but didn't we delay the process by virtue of going to arbitration first. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

So if it’s -12 we take it now and go down or take it next season and have a chance of staying up

Take it now, our squad of wimps don't have the stomach for a season long relegation fight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamese said:

What were the losses the year before the ground sale? Circa £2m profit on the last accounts (including ground sale).

Although, P&S losses are not the same as total losses per the accounts. Certain things can be deducted out for P&S purposes 

indeed but if not a lot has change from 2018 to 2019 the only difference is the £38m profit on the sale of the ground.

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

I agree its frustrating, but didn't we delay the process by virtue of going to arbitration first. 

That shouldn't matter. Due process should all take place within a reasonable time-frame. This isn't. 

10 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

So if it’s -12 we take it now and go down or take it next season and have a chance of staying up

100% take it next season. If we were in normal circumstances it might be different but going down to league 1 now would be an absolute catastrophe. It's unclear when/if that will get up and running again cause half the clubs in that league can't afford to run if playing in an empty stadium. Going down would put us at serious risk of ending up in admin. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

I think it was the EFL who charged DC and the others with misconduct...we didn't  initiate it

15 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

I would take it now instead of it hangover us

Such a bad idea Dan (in my humble opinion).  At least by taking any deduction next season we have a chance of staying up with new manager and new players.  Go down this season and we may be gone for years - no guarantee League 1 even happens next season.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, e6owl said:

100% take it next season. If we were in normal circumstances it might be different but going down to league 1 now would be an absolute catastrophe. It's unclear when/if that will get up and running again cause half the clubs in that league can't afford to run if playing in an empty stadium. Going down would put us at serious risk of ending up in admin. 

My thoughts exactly 

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I think it was the EFL who charged DC and the others with misconduct...we didn't  initiate it

Yes they charged us, we disputed the legitimacy of the charges, arbitration was needed to decide this, cases against the individuals were dropped but the charge against the club proceeded to the current hearing. If we had accepted the initial charges we would have gone directly to the hearing. 

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

Such a bad idea Dan (in my humble opinion).  At least by taking any deduction next season we have a chance of staying up with new manager and new players.  Go down this season and we may be gone for years - no guarantee League 1 even happens next season.

Can see your point mate im just sick of having a black cloud hanging over us its a disaster either way tbh

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this didn't get announced until after the season has concluded on the pitch.  We're not what, 3 full weeks in to this?  Why would it take so long, there can't be THAT much evidence to review from either side surely.

Just not bothered...