THE EFL HEARING THREAD

the longer this rumbles on the more confident I am of not receiving a points deduction, its evident the efl case isn't clear cut otherwise it would have been cut and dry. this moves onto my next point , if its muddy waters for both sides and the efl throw a big points deduction and we are relegated due to this. What happens for the forthcoming appeal from swfc, they can't exactly reinstate us back into the championship half way through a season, meaning they will be liable for ££££££ . I think common sense will prevail and we will get maybe a slap on the wrist or be proven innocent 

Guest Grandad
28 minutes ago, dykwim said:

About right that if true, wouldn’t expect a major let off. Will be surreal being in League One again. When will this club get a break. To think we were one win away from the premier a few seasons ago, what a turning point that would have been. 

Hull made the Premier

And look more likely to go down than us

Guest Ferkorf
48 minutes ago, stuffed owl said:

Same rubbish that was spouted by everyone months ago.

They basically just read what the supposedly ITK'er put on here earlier. 

Great reporting

3 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Never trust a man who's name is Mathew and not Matthew 

With a picture profile like yours Johnny I'm not sure you're the right person to talk about trusting people.

:duntmatter:

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Tell you the truth ,I will be glad when its over ,What ever the decision is ,I Can remember the Save our owls  ,Share issue ,We have had dark days before ,But we have always had a light at the end of the Tunnel ,So let  them get on with it ,And see what happens 

'Save our Owls'.

Quietly abandoned after a fruitless night trip to York. 

Been there, got the numerous 'T Shirts'. (Not to mention a 'save our Owls sticker').

You get immune to the pain after so many false dawns & inevitable declines.

It all started when they sold Quixhall.

Edited by bigthinrob
  • Love 1

Guest Ferkorf
2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

who has said   -12pts ?

because i'm now getting that texted  dont want to believe it hoping it's come from off here 

Its coming off here, on to tw@tter...

Back on here.

Its absolute tripe.

The case has not even finished yet

I think if you look back at the charges against us and the money involved, it seemed pretty obvious if guilty our punishment would be -9 points for the offence. There are guidelines set by the EFL. Then, if it’s found we ducked dived and downright lied or tried to deceive the EFL further points could be deducted- up to 12 (totalling -21)

so that’s where -9, -12 etc stems from. 

If guilty It’ll defo be 9 with probably a few more for good measure. 

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

This squad couldn't fight it's way out of a 3 foot paddling pool.

Oh FFS give them a break. 

Oh!!    Hang on.   Sorry! Thought you said 30 foot paddling pool.

3 foot paddling pool, not a chance.

There's a few been tweeting about minis 12. There's a few been tweeting about us getting no punishment. There's a few been tweeting about minus 6. There's a few been tweeting about minus 21. There's a few saying our QC gave the EFL such a pasting that it's gonna bring in a sea change for football as we know it. 

Basically,theres loads of rumours. On gains traction and it becomes a text from someone who has been ITK in the past. It happened last week and its happening this week. Until owts announced officially its all just rumours and not one of em actually knows. 

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

Oh FFS give them a break. 

Oh!!    Hang on.   Sorry! Thought you said 30 foot paddling pool.

3 foot paddling pool, not a chance.

Nuhui would drown in the stampede, trampled by an unusual burst of speed from Rhodes. 

Surely you can’t get a points deduction more than what’s left to play for ??.....no way we will turn into Real Madrid ...but you have to have the chance to get the points back in the same season ...longer this goes on the better ...