THE EFL HEARING THREAD

10 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Our qc bloke seems to have loads of spare time during the day to tweet really unimportant stuff. Unless that's his way of winding down between intense courtroom sessions I'm thinking he's not actually doing owt to do with this case at the moment. Proper weird. 

He looks like he is a part time chef to me lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

would not surprise me at all. 12 point deduction and we will be in league one next season thanks to DC. 

That source looks about as reliable as Odubajo at right back 

21 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

What Board is this ?  Who is on it ?

Its the board of talented individuals with a broad range of commercial & skills that know everything there is to know about every aspect of football. They are  guiding Wednesday towards further dominance of English & European Football through their expert handling**

** Only exist's in Chansiri's head.

On 08/07/2020 at 16:11, @owlstalk said:

Obvious question but why don't the EFL employ / retain Nick De Marco on an ongoing basis to review their practices, their procedures, and to look over any action before they announce/take it against a club?

If he's winning every case against the EFL then it makes the whole thing ridiculous in the first place

Just hire him to oversee all the legal side of the EFL and make sure everything they're doing can't be successfully challenged and overturned before they make a move

Or is that too obvious?

he would be so smart they'd look dim every day, as opposed to looking dim every time they take action against someone.

9 minutes ago, striker said:

Thanks for sharing, but I never trust a source which references our 'board' because we don't have one, we have an owner. 

The date was 08/07/2020 which means we should have been told today.  20 minutes to go

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I’m only checking in to find out what today’s recipe is?

Any news lads?

cheers

Never mind recipe’s. Someone posted a few days ago about how to keep YouTube playing when you exit the app? Anyone help? 

Guest Grandad
47 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Our qc bloke seems to have loads of spare time during the day to tweet really unimportant stuff. Unless that's his way of winding down between intense courtroom sessions I'm thinking he's not actually doing owt to do with this case at the moment. Proper weird. 

The proceedings finished last week

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, Big Fish said:

I spoke to a sports lawyer earlier this week.  They have nothing to do with this case, but being a football fan, taking an interest in proceedings.  Their informal opinion is that if we are found guilty, we'll get the full 21 points deducted, but 6, or perhaps 9 suspended in case we breach again.

No you didnt...

Regurgitation of utter crap mumbled by the ITK crew months ago.

The case is still ongoing.

Said it enough times now

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, striker said:

Thanks for sharing, but I never trust a source which references our 'board' because we don't have one, we have an owner. 

Anybody who knows this lad in real life knows he doesn't know anyone in football

2 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

No you didnt...

Regurgitation of utter crap mumbled by the ITK crew months ago.

The case is still ongoing.

Said it enough times now

As part of my job I speak to lawyers every day.  Some of them are sport lawyers.

So, yes I did.  And I was just passing on an opinion.

I've not said the case is over / on-going or anything like that

So, off your high horse pal.  

• Thanks 1