THE EFL HEARING THREAD

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You really couldn't make it up. 

Could the EFL say sorry our mistake and give us 12 points instead catapulting us into 7 and level with Cardiff in 6th.

I would love to see Steve Gibson face if that happened. lol

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
12 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

4 games to go and we still don’t know the outcome. Shambles. 

Less than 2 weeks remaining. 52pts may well be enough to survive. Barnsley & Luton won't catch us. Don't fancy Hull to close a 7pt gap in 4 games either. Possible sanction for Wigan. Scary thought our champ status may literally be taken away in a flash by this verdict as the season ends. 

20 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Anybody thought that if we get let off DC will be seen as some sort of genius saviour of Sheffield Wednesday that beat the bad guys. (Especially on social media)

And everything else will again, be swept under the carpet.

Until last years accounts get released and a further embargo follows when FFP is relaxed for everyone else

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Anybody thought that if we get let off DC will be seen as some sort of genius saviour of Sheffield Wednesday that beat the bad guys. (Especially on social media)

And everything else will again, be swept under the carpet.

Yeah right 

'He's a 'genius saviour' is that Chansiri, I'm tellin yer'

Said nobody ever...

21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wonder if it’d be done and dusted long ago if Chansiri hadn’t contested the charge

22 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

we are even making it easy for them. By guaranteeing we won’t get any more points it’s easy to work out what our final tally will be! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Shez said:

Until last years accounts get released and a further embargo follows when FFP is relaxed for everyone else

The scaring thing is should we get off and the transaction is allowed.

Then last season we had £21m loss 16/17 season, £2m profit 17/18 season and possible in the region of £20m loss for 18/19

This season we will have had £2m profit 17/18 season, 18/19 £20m loss possible, this season £15m+ losses.

Next season we have 18/19 season £20m loss, this season 19/20 loss and next season loss 20/21 .

We could well be under sanction on signing players for the next 2 to 3 season because we went for it to get promoted in the 2015/16 season or 4 years ago. Or we could have sold Reach, Fessi, Lees, Hooper, Westwood, Bannan, Rhodes when we got a half decent offers and not had any of these money problems for the last 3 season and possible the next 2 or 3.

Edited by room0035
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nero said:

Yeah right 

'He's a 'genius saviour' is that Chansiri, I'm tellin yer'

Said nobody ever...

Have you been on the official swfc facebook page?...most are still fully behind him and are not really bothered about the details.

You could ask for some rational, sensible and knowledgeable posts but you're not going to get many. 

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

3 minutes ago, Shez said:

I wonder if it’d be done and dusted long ago if Chansiri hadn’t contested the charge

accuse him of a lot of things, but I wouldn't blame him for that 

This would've been in the long grass mid close season now but for the covid break 

Stay up this season is only delaying the inevitable for next season with the poor squad that remains, any team with Pelupessy, Da Cruz, Van Aken & Odubajo has serious problems (apart from a shocking Manager & clueless owner), take away the loanees Murphy, Whickham, Windass and there's not much left and no budget to replace. Its all very grim.