THE EFL HEARING THREAD

47 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Like United’s secret embargo, winding up order and 3m quid loan from the Bin Ladens which only came out in the High Court.

I don’t generally go for this anti-media stuff but you can’t tell me that the local press had no idea about all of that.

They were all over it when the news broke, there was more than one article about it in the Star and the BBC had it everywhere. If they were so interested, wouldnt you think that one of the journos would at least keep their eye on it? Actually do a bit of reporting and trying to break some news instead of just another report of telling us all what we already know

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Dogger bank...He signed on a trawler...No experience..but the beard got him the gig....he's just tryin' to find a trendy Souwester at the minute...........

I’ve no idea how he ate the craap the Indian served up last night. I would’ve put it in the toilet and cut out the middleman.

Took one for the team for me.

23 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

Where’s Neil’s one man stag do going tonight?

We need tattoo facilities so Neil can get our motto done and re-create that infamous thread (still my favourite ever on Owlstalk).

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Dogger bank...He signed on a trawler...No experience..but the beard got him the gig....he's just tryin' to find a trendy Souwester at the minute...........

Sorry mate, thought you said dogging bank there !  

Was just worried about him, social distancing and all that !!! lol

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

But is that a realistic appraisal that we needed to change strategy that will be implemented consistently in future or simply a brutal necessity after two years of recklessness?

We gambled for two years failed. Now having to rebuild based on FFP.

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

Like United’s secret embargo, winding up order and 3m quid loan from the Bin Ladens which only came out in the High Court.

I don’t generally go for this anti-media stuff but you can’t tell me that the local press had no idea about all of that.

Been pretty quiet that the poundland prince has taken out a loan to buy out Mcsow's control of the ground and doss house. Strange that a supposed rich Saudi Prince has yet again failed to stick his own money in but hocked the curly tails into a loan to the emirates bank. DC at least throws his own money at it even if it is ill judged. 

• Like 6