THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
Just now, kirksandallowl said:

I’m pretty sure the stadium sale was to cover historical losses and no actual cash will change hands, I suspect the sale will be contra’d against the director’s loan account over the next few years. 

I understood we were to see £7m a year coming into the club annually until its paid off

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I understood we were to see £7m a year coming into the club annually until its paid off

Well considering he is currently putting £20m+ in every year I suspect some of that will now be allocated to stadium sale as oppose to directors loan not that he’ll be putting in an extra £7m every year. 

Edited by kirksandallowl

8 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

He told us we would be under a transfer embargo tick

And also we would be in trouble with FFP P+S tick

Got absolute pelters on here at the time.

Also said Leeds would be back in the Premier League before us .. tick

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Not seen any gigantic transfer fees paid out for 2 seasons. We have been a lot more shrewd for a while now 

But is that a realistic appraisal that we needed to change strategy that will be implemented consistently in future or simply a brutal necessity after two years of recklessness?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

But is that a realistic appraisal that we needed to change strategy that will be implemented consistently in future or simply a brutal necessity after two years of recklessness?

text your answers to WAWAW?

charges will be £5/ text in addition to any server charge

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Did we ever hear anything about the WAWAW trademark either where that goon claimed it belonged to him?

No but I'm sure we won

15 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I’d like to think it’s a change in strategy based on a very expensive lessons learnt. But given a particular person is still heavily involved, I have some doubts about that. 

42 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

He told us we would be under a transfer embargo tick

And also we would be in trouble with FFP P+S tick

Got absolute pelters on here at the time.

I think (well I know I did) many of us feared he could have been right with those predictions.

The pelters he tended to get were for his obsession with Leeds’ away support and commercial revenue, even when we were significantly better than them on the pitch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Did we ever hear anything about the WAWAW trademark either where that goon claimed it belonged to him?

Don't recall seeing anything re a final outcome.  Such a big fuss and issue at the time be nice to know how/if it was ever resolved?

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Striggy said:

Don't recall seeing anything re a final outcome.  Such a big fuss and issue at the time be nice to know how/if it was ever resolved?

We won

image.png.80189ef4dc88e2f297c35005f8f959fa.png

Without the Corvid crisis, next season's fixtures would have been out by now. Would the verdict have been done and dusted or would the points deduction, if we got one, have kicked in next season?

Then again if the verdict goes against us and we appeal will any points deduction be held over till next year? 

1 minute ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Without the Corvid crisis, next season's fixtures would have been out by now. Would the verdict have been done and dusted or would the points deduction, if we got one, have kicked in next season?

Then again if the verdict goes against us and we appeal will any points deduction be held over till next year? 

What a pickle.

19 minutes ago, Grandad said:

We won

image.png.80189ef4dc88e2f297c35005f8f959fa.png

Is it a breach of the trade make for a stadium to be owned by a third party not Sheffield Wednesday Football Club Limited and be using the wawaw then. As this could be a money earner SWFC charges DC wife £30m to be able to use the WAWAW on the football stadium she owns and rents back to SWFC. lol

• Like 1