THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Willow Owl
46 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

So far DC has run the club like a kid collecting stickers for his Panini album.

I dont see us suddenly becoming shrewd or intelligent in the transfer market anytime soon.

Not seen any gigantic transfer fees paid out for 2 seasons. We have been a lot more shrewd for a while now 

53 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'd be amazed if he jumped ship because a few critics on Owlstalk were moaning about the lack of progress

I'd much more expect him to jump ship because he is haemorrhaging £4m a month

******** hell it gone up £1m /month in the last few pages, where have all these extra bills com from. 

55 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'd be amazed if he jumped ship because a few critics on Owlstalk were moaning about the lack of progress

I think many are more worried about what's going to happen to us, it's a case of dancing with the devil at times. damned if we do and damned if we don't

UTO

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

******** hell it gone up £1m /month in the last few pages, where have all these extra bills com from. 

well obviously its less than that if you count the stadium sale

Guest mrbluesky
6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Any sign of Uncle Albert yet? 

13691B4E-DDE1-4401-9A0C-8F73397EDFFD.thumb.jpeg.c7ba35fe2035787bfcb97e3594532b16.jpeg.f7334410ead045f58d15574e02ba1d67.jpeg

Jesus Christ! now I know why, Sheffield to Whitby, is some paper round!

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

well obviously its less than that if you count the stadium sale

I’m pretty sure the stadium sale was to cover historical losses and no actual cash will change hands, I suspect the sale will be contra’d against the director’s loan account over the next few years. 

• Like 1