Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The old Manzil as was late 70s on on eccy road will never be beaten 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

TOilet.jpeg

Just needs some red and white striped crap roll. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does someone need to put out an alert for Neil. He’s not posted for over 20 minutes.

 

People of Whitby, please be on the lookout for a bearded man shouting for Huey.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

What have you done for the club? 

Reminds me of my harsh childhood. I had to beg for my ration of one chocolate biscuit a month, and this was the question my mother used to ask me.

 

 

 

* this isn’t true. I wasn’t allowed biscuits, let alone chocolate ones....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:


 

 

I order Lam Kam

 

Waiter said “are you sure??”

 

Whatever THAT means 

 

E2960ACD-024A-4025-B441-286FEE79EB7F.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Animis said:

 

Trump likes a bit of bleach doesn't he?

TRUMP-page-001.thumb.jpg.bf837c9f317c1367e30cb65d31d8fd86.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the EFL hearing, maybe they’re just hoping we’ll forget about it?

 

Got to court, realised neither side could win, both parties agree not to mention it again and eventually people will forget 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BigPP said:

TRUMP-page-001.thumb.jpg.bf837c9f317c1367e30cb65d31d8fd86.jpg


Love his logic. “Disinfectant gets rid of the virus off surfaces so can’t we inject it into our veins so it can do the same?”
 

Fecking doofus. 
 

then he makes out he was joking 😂

 

Leader of the free world ladies and gentlemen. 

Edited by dykwim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Back to the EFL hearing, maybe they’re just hoping we’ll forget about it?

 

Got to court, realised neither side could win, both parties agree not to mention it again and eventually people will forget 


Works for me. Just had another beer. Catching Neil up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Does someone need to put out an alert for Neil. He’s not posted for over 20 minutes.

 

People of Whitby, please be on the lookout for a bearded man shouting for Huey.

 

Last seen in a bit of a tangle trying to find his hotel.

 

image.png.ebb4a6fa4f2ed40f3ce2d0de63e0a06c.png

  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mogbad said:

 

Last seen in a bit of a tangle trying to find his hotel.

 

image.png.ebb4a6fa4f2ed40f3ce2d0de63e0a06c.png


I don’t know how it happened but his beard seems to have slipped right round to the back of his head too. What the hell was in that curry?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may come tomorrow or a further 6 days will be lost to the Test Match (Inc rest day)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mogbad said:

I think you need this Neil

 

image.png.9ff6b2b0d77477e653f3ca5f67286fff.png

That’s what I call a porta loo

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, dykwim said:


Love his logic. “Disinfectant gets rid of the virus off surfaces so can’t we inject it into our veins so it can do the same?”
 

Fecking doofus. 
 

then he makes out he was joking 😂

 

Leader of the free world ladies and gentlemen. 

He was talking about using UV like a laser treatment from what I made of it. But then these days two people see the same video and see different things. Same as watching football matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

He was talking about using UV like a laser treatment from what I made of it. But then these days two people see the same video and see different things. Same as watching football matches.

 

You are correct when you say two people can watch the same thing and see/hear something totally different. There is a mention of UV and powerful light in his statement that day. I think Trump's comments on that occasion or any other for that matter are best viewed through the filter of Sarah Cooper.

 

History will record that he was a narcissistic fool in the advanced stages of cognitive decline. He should be in a care facility, not The White House. 

 

This thread is so far off course the announcement has never been more urgent. lol

 

 

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

346860496_image(1).png.6c411e33e8dccc07a31843b69691c4e7.png

image.png

image.png

  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

This is what Owlstalk used to be like...cheers Neil 🤣🤣

You’re not wrong Daveyboy. Anyone else remember the take that video, the four blokes that defunct s club seven, and got threatened with a pasting in the pub before the game, even though one of them was in America with an Estonian wife. And who can ever forget Raven Jet Burns live dirty protest.

 

ah the halcyon days of owlstalk.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...