THE EFL HEARING THREAD

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

If it was out there in rumour land you would think they would officially announce it.  I've not even heard if the case has been fully heard yet.

A week ago we were getting -6. During the week it was anything between -9 and -21 or even automatic relegation. I’ve always felt we had a good chance of winning because from the outside looking in we had looked to comply with the EFL in everything we did going forward?

It seems to me that the new EFL Chairman egged on by some championship chairman then decided to go for us? The situation at Wigan hasn’t shown him in a good light so it sort of strengthens our case?

14 minutes ago, Shez said:

You hear it from multiple sources which gives it credence and pass it on similarly expanding its perceived likelihood...issue is those initial 'multiple sources' got it from the same place.

exactly this. They get it from the same person that made it all up. 

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Can everyone please STOP posting they've heard that we've had a verdict

WE KNOW there's rumours kicking about

You hearing it will have come from the exact same sources so please please just stop

Hear hear.

..and we're Sheffield Wednesday, we don't win. So let's stop all this nonsense. If there is a positive outcome, I will be slamming in an appeal immediately. 

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Let’s face it it’s been in the bag right from the start. Our lawyer has had a fag on flicking through his Mary Berry recipe book. Casual as they come. No danger. 

I'm not sure you fully understand this process, he wasn't on trial....... lol

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Let’s face it it’s been in the bag right from the start. Our lawyer has had a fag on flicking through his Mary Berry recipe book. Casual as they come. No danger. 

He didn't weave his lattice. Not good enough personally. 

I wonder if the EFL see the irony in our hearing trying to punish us for breaking financial rules that are in place to stop clubs going into administration in an atmosphere when lots of clubs look like they are going to go into administration yet we are probably one of the more secure clubs in the league financially.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1