Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Congratulations Mr DiMarco, let me know if you need any supplies of A4 for the invoice you'll be sending out lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dad, Dad, wake up Dad.. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone on proper tenterhooks here aren't they? 😂 Twitter and this thread getting refreshed like crazy 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jim said:

 

Keep a watch on Alan Nixon’s twitter. The Local Media would only be over this like a rash if we’re found guilty?


Don’t start all that 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, latemodelchild said:

Everyone on proper tenterhooks here aren't they? 😂 Twitter and this thread getting refreshed like crazy 

 

Twitter is full of [email protected]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Nowhere else is reporting this.  

 

3.42am  in Thailand 

 

Is DC over here or home ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jim said:

 

Keep a watch on Alan Nixon’s twitter. The Local Media would only be over this like a rash if we’re found guilty?

 

Watching all leads.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find Wednesday are always at their most vulnerable when 3-0 up against 9 men with 19 minutes left. 
 

We can mess this up yet. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Watching all leads.   

 

Dog or battery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steelowl said:

 

3.42am  in Thailand 

 

Is DC over here or home ?

 

 

Dunno mate he doesn't update me on his diary, the git

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Even if the panel rules we are in the clear, you can pretty much guarantee the EFL will appeal.

Which would be a complete nonsense. 

 

The whole point of the panel is that it's impartial. 

 

Being sued by another club however.................Gibson will be on the phone to McCabe as we speak.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vulva said:

I find Wednesday are always at their most vulnerable when 3-0 up against 9 men with 19 minutes left. 
 

We can mess this up yet. 

 

Thats why my fireworks are still in the box, you know what gypsies are like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, latemodelchild said:

You have to know whoch [email protected] to listen to, same as on here. 

 

Fair point.

 

Most I don't listen to on here are on twitter.

 

Speaks volumes really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

You have to know whoch [email protected] to listen to, same as on here. 

 

Lots of experts on Facebook though. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bradowl said:

 

Lots of experts on Facebook though. lol

 

Brenda is your man

 

 WTF:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...