1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I remain confident throughout  but just as I ignored the 12 points and we're fecked rumours I want to hear this officially

Even if the panel rules we are in the clear, you can pretty much guarantee the EFL will appeal.

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I've got my dancing shoes out ready, just in case. 🕺

tenor.gif

• Haha 6

Nick De Marco is the man!!

I thought the motherfu***** on here saidwe were dead in the motherfu******  water

Nick De Marco is the man!!

12 minutes ago, Morepork said:

If the EFL lose this case without a single charge sticking then the government should intervene, break them up and replace with something fit for purpose.

Don't be surprised if they try to tag some kind of positive to news to any defeat, like salary cap and rule changes.

Could be argued that all this has knocked the confidence of the players and staff alike. One bit of sympathy I have with our players that has been the train-crash second half of the season is that this hanging over them for so long cannot help.

• Like 2

If. And I stress if, we have won I sincerely hope DC sees it as a shot across the bows rather than complete vindication and we change our approach somewhat.

• Like 3

If. And I stress if, we have won I sincerely hope DC sees it as a shot across the bows rather than complete vindication and we change our approach somewhat.

• Like 5

Just now, Utah Owl said:

Even if the panel rules we are in the clear, you can pretty much guarantee the EFL will appeal.

All in my opinion

I'm hoping we've got them by the curlies I've suspected they messed up giving us permission  this is a show trial to shut the whinging clubs up they were hoping to get us on anything they could but they have a weak case if we have the permission in writing 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Could be argued that all this has knocked the confidence of the players and staff alike. One bit of sympathy I have with our players that has been the train-crash second half of the season is that this hanging over them for so long cannot help.

Yep easily. Could also be argued that its hurt us commercially and on future recruitment. You'd be lining up a huge damages claim if this was happening in the US. As it is I don't think we'd have much recourse under UK law. I think most of us will just be happy if its true and its over.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Liked em both for you mate...... 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Nowhere else is reporting this.  

Don't spoil it....... lol

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Most of them do, we like to make it easy for the tourists here!

Landscape Arch.jpeg

Delicate Arch.jpeg

Balanced Rock.jpeg

Utah.jpg

Performance Mode about to get melted 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, kevtheowl said:

Coming from a good source, we are in the clear, all charges have been dropped !!   UTO 

UTO Kev! 

This would be a heck of a boost for the club if true.  

Wait, this hasn't come from Twitter has it? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Nothing on EFL Web site since their appeal against Macclesfield 6 hours ago. Doesnt look like we will hear anything tonight. 

Another sleep till we find out possibly or Monday if the don't work weekends. 

Edited by A12owl

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Nowhere else is reporting this.  

Keep a watch on Alan Nixon’s twitter. The Local Media would only be over this like a rash if we’re found guilty?

Well the good thing is no-one's jumping the gun and getting their hopes up.

• Haha 6