THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Can everyone please STOP posting they've heard that we've had a verdict

WE KNOW there's rumours kicking about

You hearing it will have come from the exact same sources so please please just stop

Neil, where is the banter going to come from if they stop......please reconsider. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

But. Good things don’t happen to Sheffield Wednesday do they? 

Wont believe it till I see a photo of Gibson crying into his first pint in the boozer tomorrow at 6am opening time.

Gibson won't give a feck one way or the other as long as Middlesboro stop up.

Other than protecting his own interests, it's nowt to do with him.

I can also confirm that I'm 52 so the last thing I'm going to do is make things up on an internet forum.

Promise I'm just passing on a text from someone who's normally bob on, if he texts me I tend to put it on here so I'm always confident. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

But. Good things don’t happen to Sheffield Wednesday do they? 

Wont believe it till I see a photo of Gibson crying into his first pint in the boozer tomorrow at 6am opening time.

image.png.76517969b8ca173fabc8a20838b54b7f.png   if he gets that call 

Just now, gypsyowl said:

I can also confirm that I'm 52 so the last thing I'm going to do is make things up on an internet forum.

Promise I'm just passing on a text from someone who's normally bob on, if he texts me I tend to put it on here so I'm always confident. 

Thank you mate

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, gypsyowl said:

So, you're old enough to know better....... lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 4

Just now, gypsyowl said:

Can we lump on.

• Haha 2

Guest Ronson
13 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

Hearing rumours we have won the case if true can't wait to rub it in the grunters face 

Pride goes before a fall, lets wait for the official announcement before gloating.

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Can everyone please STOP posting they've heard that we've had a verdict

WE KNOW there's rumours kicking about

You hearing it will have come from the exact same sources so please please just stop

I'm fascinated by this type of thing. Watching a rumour grow is crazy nowadays. What used to take days now takes minutes. Someone hears summat, tweets it, then someone else sees it just after they've seen it from someone else and it looks like it's true cod it's coming from multiple sources. This then grows exponentially. 

Really hope this isn't false hope. 

1 minute ago, gypsyowl said:

You're gonna be a hero or a zero.  But I like the aurora of confidence about your texts.  I've had a devastating day on OT today so you could be my saviour. 

3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Gibson won't give a feck one way or the other as long as Middlesboro stop up.

Other than protecting his own interests, it's nowt to do with him.

I knew we had a good chance of winning the case as soon as he sacked Woodgate?

Just now, latemodelchild said:

I'm fascinated by this type of thing. Watching a rumour grow is crazy nowadays. What used to take days now takes minutes. Someone hears summat, tweets it, then someone else sees it just after they've seen it from someone else and it looks like it's true cod it's coming from multiple sources. This then grows exponentially. 

Really hope this isn't false hope. 

Sounds fishy to me.