THE EFL HEARING THREAD

13 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Even if the panel rules we are in the clear, you can pretty much guarantee the EFL will appeal.

Which would be a complete nonsense. 

The whole point of the panel is that it's impartial. 

Being sued by another club however.................Gibson will be on the phone to McCabe as we speak.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Congratulations Mr DiMarco, let me know if you need any supplies of A4 for the invoice you'll be sending out lol

De Marco has won the case, but his bill has tipped us into administration and therefore docked 12pts. 

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

You have to know whoch 2@s to listen to, same as on here. 

think a lot of doom mongers are people are secretly hoping we get punished to change how we are run and who runs it 

but Whilst i'd like a change I desperately want us to win this and any appeal against the appeal 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Yep easily. Could also be argued that its hurt us commercially and on future recruitment. You'd be lining up a huge damages claim if this was happening in the US. As it is I don't think we'd have much recourse under UK law. I think most of us will just be happy if its true and its over.

Bit pathetic that if you are the EFL you can sling mud as you feel free and yet clubs have to live with the impact. If this were a employer and employee then you’d have a case for discrimination, particularly as this has been so publicly broadcast by the EFL. Having been on the end of spurious charges in the past at work and then being cleared as it was based on a load of lies, it’s not a pleasant place to be. No recourse irrespective when charges are dropped. No apologies for putting your career on hold or people who have ostracised you.  

• Like 1