If Gypsy owl is saying this I'm halfway there

Could potentially be extremely good news this

• Like 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

I got a text about 730 but didn’t want to get peoples hopes up. I then heard again from someone else who’s let me down like once. Don’t open the bottle just yet but I’m confident 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

We’ve won the case I’m being told lads....

I'm more concerned abut winning the appeal tbh!

Just now, gypsyowl said:

I got a text about 730 but didn’t want to get peoples hopes up. I then heard again from someone else who’s let me down like once. Don’t open the bottle just yet but I’m confident 

Hero if you're right.

I won't mention if you're wrong 😆

• Like 1

This can’t be right because there are loads of people on here/twitter that told us weeks ago that it had already been decided before the panel even started that we were going to be deducted 12 points

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, gypsyowl said:

A bloke down the pub or a bloke down at the high court?

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

This can’t be right because there are loads of people on here/twitter that told us weeks ago that it had already been decided before the panel even started that we were going to be deducted 12 points

:wacko:

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Well....

I’ve not heard owt 

Well I have, and I’m in grimsby !! UTO 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

Nah, DC knobbled the panel with Mooncakes laced with something special and they opted to deduct us 12 pints (of best bitter mind) instead!

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I remain confident throughout  but just as I ignored the 12 points and we're fecked rumours I want to hear this officially

Even if the panel rules we are in the clear, you can pretty much guarantee the EFL will appeal.