THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

This can’t be right because there are loads of people on here/twitter that told us weeks ago that it had already been decided before the panel even started that we were going to be deducted 12 points

Nah, DC knobbled the panel with Mooncakes laced with something special and they opted to deduct us 12 pints (of best bitter mind) instead!

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

I remain confident throughout  but just as I ignored the 12 points and we're fecked rumours I want to hear this officially

Even if the panel rules we are in the clear, you can pretty much guarantee the EFL will appeal.

12 minutes ago, Morepork said:

If the EFL lose this case without a single charge sticking then the government should intervene, break them up and replace with something fit for purpose.

Don't be surprised if they try to tag some kind of positive to news to any defeat, like salary cap and rule changes.

Could be argued that all this has knocked the confidence of the players and staff alike. One bit of sympathy I have with our players that has been the train-crash second half of the season is that this hanging over them for so long cannot help.

• Like 2

Just now, Utah Owl said:

Even if the panel rules we are in the clear, you can pretty much guarantee the EFL will appeal.

All in my opinion

I'm hoping we've got them by the curlies I've suspected they messed up giving us permission  this is a show trial to shut the whinging clubs up they were hoping to get us on anything they could but they have a weak case if we have the permission in writing 

• Like 1