THE EFL HEARING THREAD

52 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

So glad we've got a chairman that is not afraid to dip into his own pockets

Despite the amount ofShit he gets.

Its spending big sums of money on long contracts with reckless abandon in a desperate attempt to get into the Premier League with little to no strategy that has got us into this mess.

Edited by Westfield Owl
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Its spending big sums of money on long contracts with reckless abandon in a desperate attempt to get into the Premier League with little to no strategy that has got us into this mess.

To be fair, he did that very well...

28 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

As well as advisors / comittee's all leaving, or getting pushed *highlight as appropriate* yet Paxio remains will also have contributed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 01/07/2020 at 19:08, ChapSmurf said:

It's hard to make a share deliberately short - to the extent I am referring to anyway. Market Makers obviously play around and tree shake, but only for so long and only by so much. Mostly it's either an over-subscribed stock, bad results or something like Covid.

or brexit?

On 01/07/2020 at 20:57, WalthamOwl said:

Crazy that there will now be 6 games left and we still don’t know where we stand with this. 

now have you inadvertently hit on something?

carry on till safe, then get slap on wrist deduction, and warning to all.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

I would snap your hand off for that. 

guess dc would too.

be a way out for the efl (who it seems haven't got a clear cut case, or they'd have nailed us by now).

wednesday, who should have known better, but say they got the 'nod' (and kept the receipt).

and the dingles who.....

oh! well, everybody can't be winners can they?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Absolutely!   Some of the abuse is incredible, the level of hatred against DC is quite frankly appalling and sad.

But what has he achieved thru bankrolling us..he’s made a lot of bang average footballers very rich..how is that good for the fans?

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Absolutely!   Some of the abuse is incredible, the level of hatred against DC is quite frankly appalling and sad.

I can't think of any posts Ive seen that suggest anybody hates DC?

Could you help out by pointing us in the direction of anything that says that - to back up your point

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

So....that clearly means that fans must give him shedloads of abuse and question his integrity then?

Show us the abuse?

Guest Grandad
Just now, The_Limit_Owl said:

😂

OK then!   

Did your boss tell you to post that?

My boss??

I'm self employed - and (as far as I'm aware) not talking to myself (yet)

But seriously. Show us some of the abuse you claim hes been getting. I would fully agree with you -- he definitely doesnt deserve abuse