THE EFL HEARING THREAD

37 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Just get the feeling there is something else happening with Wednesday apart from the EFL charge and that's why it's taking so long. 

Don't think anything would stop the EFL publicising the fact that they had won their case. Don't think sympathy is on their agenda

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patheard said:

When Birmingham got there 9 points deduction (the nearest comparable to us) it started on the Monday and ended on the Friday with a announcement on the same day!

The Disciplinary Commission was appointed on 18 October 2018, the hearing itself was on 18 March 2019 and the decision was on 22 March 2019

1 minute ago, EXCALIBUR said:

I'm big enough told my hands up and say I got mine wrong 

Are you after reading the mental health thread and how tinkerbell is.

No.

I don’t read every thread on here, so if I've inadvertently upset you I'm sorry.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

I think the EFL are going to be even busier, Rick Parry looking at being sacked.

I'm starting to think the Chuckle Brothers would do a better job of running the football league. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Just get the feeling there is something else happening with Wednesday apart from the EFL charge and that's why it's taking so long. 

Most of the clubs debt is to Chansiri, there would be no point in putting the club into Administration he would only devalue his debt pobably by 90%.

The decision will come. Are the efl going to be put the club in more financial trouble because of Covid 19 and it's effect on revenue streams?

The Wigan case is not over yet and it looks like Dave Whelan may come to the rescue and keep the club afloat. 

The EFL will be behind the black ball because i can't imagine Wigan will not launch an appeal against any points deduction. 

Intersting times.